Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wow What a Night

I remember the first time I met my wife. I was out of a straight relationship for a couple of years, after getting dumped by my girlfriend before the senior prom. I swore off girls, half-heartedly I admit. I kept myself busy sexually at circle jerks, adult movie theaters, and the occasional hookups with men at the local bookstore. I met my wife when I was 20, and became a one-woman, and one-person, man. It stayed that way for 6years. Then I went on to a conference in Palm Springs.

I graduated from engineering school, and soon after, married my girlfriend. I was 23, lucky to have a wonderful girl, a great job and future, a pretty damn good life. My wife was very attractive, not a glamour model, but she had the heads of most men turning. We had a wonderful sex life, making love 3 or 4 times a week for the first two years or so. Even as we became more comfortable with each other, we still made love at least once or twice a week. It was great.

I was 26, and my company sent me to a conference in February introducing new software coming out for our computer system. The conference was in a town in the California desert near Palm Springs, at a large resort. I decided to go early, get in some golf, take in some California desert weather (being from the midwest, I couldn't wait to enjoy warm weather in February ). I arrived on Tuesday, and immediately went to play golf at a public course near our resort. I hooked up with two other guys, Jeffrey and Dan. They were from the area, and during the round, we talked about the local "hotspots." They mentioned a place in Palm Desert, and I went there that night, and sat at the bar. I was very disappointed. I had hoped to meet some nice folks, but everybody was already attached. After about an hour, Jeffrey showed up, and we struck up a conversation.

I had already had about 4 or 5 drinks, and Jeff took over supplying me with 3 more shooters. About 15 minutes later, a co-worker of his, Carol came in. We had a great time, drinking, talking, joking, and I even danced with Carol a few times. We closed the bar down, and Carol offered to give me a ride back to my hotel, instead of calling a cab. I accepted, and we left. On the way to my hotel, Carol asked if I minded if we stopped at a friends house; it was on the way, and would save her from doubling back. I said no problem. About this time, I was about ready to pass out, then that is exactly what I did.

I had a wonderful "alarm" to wake me up; the feeling of soft lips and warm mouth engulfing my penis. I wanted to open my eyes, and see Carol working my member, but it felt so good. I reached down to stroke her hair, but felt stubble instead. I opened my eyes to see a man, about my age, working my cock with his mouth like a professional. I wasn't about to stop him; it was great. He made his mouth form to my cock, like a perfectly fitted glove. He had his left hand stroking my balls, softly, gently. His right hand was under my bottom, his finger slowly massaging my anus. It was the most incredible blowjob I ever received.

My head was swimming when I felt the warm glans of a nice, clean, cut penis at my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth and let this wonderful piece of man flesh get hard in my mouth. It was the first cock I had sucked in about 6 years. As the wonderful man was making mincemeat of my cock, I was doing my best to duplicate the feat for my other friend. I couldn't offer any resistance, and the cock in my mouth began riding my face, slowly at first. Then as he started to pick up speed, the hot mouth on my cock picked up speed, keeping perfect rhythm. I reached up and grabbed the ass of my mouth invader, and kept the rhythm going. In a matter of minutes, I was ready to cum. As I neared my orgasm, I gripped the cock tighter with my mouth. I unloaded a large load into a waiting mouth, which never let go, sucking down every last drop. A few seconds later, the wonderful cock in my mouth started to stiffen more, and I made sure no sperm was wasted, sucking down every last drop. I may have been drunk, but I slowly remembered how much I enjoyed the salty sweet taste of semen as it went down my throat. As his cock went limp, I passed out again.

I was gently awakened by the soft nudges of Carol, who had a nice grin on her face. She asked what room I was in, to help me get there and put me to bed. As we entered my room, she guided me to the bed, helped me off with my pants, gave me a kiss Good Night!

The next morning, I awakened to a nice surprise....

www.sexyworldsite.com

Followers