Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shirley Takes Her Turn To Be Tied Down

I had endured great frustration and great orgasms from the time Shirley tied me down and this time it was her turn. I planned it out over a couple days carefully and was excited to make it happen. I called in to work and told Shirley i wasn't coming in that day but i had something special for her that night and told her i would be over around about midnight as usual for our meetings at her trailer. She sounded excited and tired to feel me out about what it was but i left her anticipating it.

I arrived and she was freshly showered and smelled wonderful and had the same short robe on she usually would wear for me. I came in with a bag and she wanted to see in it but i would not let her even when she opened her robe and said you sure..smiling as i looked at her completely naked. I could see back in her bedroom she had the candles burning and only a few lights on in the trailer. I had not fucked her in a few days and i was ready to go. I told her to go back and undress and lay on the bed and she giggled and went to the bedroom. I had remembered how the panty hose hurt my wrists so i had gone to a surplus store and bought a set of police issue handcuffs and by the way i still have them and they have come in handy numerous times..lol. Anyway, i also brought some light rope to extend from the cross bar of the bed to the handcuffs and a few other items you will soon learn about in this post. Once she was on the bed i walked back telling her to close her eyes and i checked to make sure she had and caught her peeking and scolded her and then she was ready.

I had left the bag in the kitchen and had only the rope and handcuffs and already had the cuffs open and ready and before she could react i had them on her wrists and closed them but not to tight as she opened her eyes and she said something like OH MY.. and then i took the rope out of my pocket and fixed it to the bed rail and the center chain of the cuffs at the appropriate distance for her to still be laying down and could move some but not get up. Then i got up laughing saying ..now its your turn and she tried to move some maybe to check out how it felt and i started to undress slowly. I was getting hard as i did watching her layed out with her hands bound and up past her head. it made her tits look firmer stretched out like that and she was moving her legs some and i was turned on knowing i had complete control over her. I had done some alternative sex reading and wanted to try a few different things than she had done. I walked back naked into the kitchen and brought back the bag and first i pulled out this feather which i used to gently run down her neck and over her tits and stomach and down her thighs for a couple minutes and Shirley liked that.

Then i pulled out this small candle and as it burned i would drop these little droplets on each nipple of her tits and then some down the middle of her stomach and stopped to pull it all off as it cooled and she was very excited as it each spot on her body. Then i went back to the kitchen and got this ice cube and sucked on it and then when my mouth was very cold i licked and sucked her nipples and pussy and clit. By then she was begging to be fucked but i only leaned over and let he suck my cock a little before i went back to the kitchen and brought back a popsickle i had put in the fridge and a towel. I used it to circle her nipples and lick them and then her stomach and her pussy and she was going wild as i did that until a lot of it had melted and been licked up off her body. She was breathing hard and wanted it bad and i went back for the other popsickle i brought and used it to fuck her with it slowly and licked it up as it melted until it was gone and my tongue was fishing around in her cold sticky pussy tasting it. She was begging for the real thing but she was not getting it yet. I reached down into the bag again and took out this big plastic battery operated dildo and as i put it in her and sucked her tits she was writhing around and i fucked her for only a minute or so before she had her first big orgasm and was laying there panting. I got up and washed it off in the bathroom and she was calling out to me..aren't you going to fuck me ..please..pretty please and sounding as frustrated as i had been.

But before i would fuck her i had 1 more thing i wanted to do to her. It was a small rural area and what would come to mind to fuck a horny woman with ? I had found this huge piece of perfectly shaped sweet corn and she watched as i shucked it down and said..your not going to ..are you ? I laughed as i finished and held her thighs apart and slowly pushed it in. It was long and very thick maybe 10 inches and as it went in her she moaned out loud as i slid it in and out further and further and i knew the bubbels of corn on the stock were driving her crazy and her body was moving unvoluntarily convulsing with her hips going up and down and then meeting it as i fucked her with it and she came hard and i slowly for a few seconds and then faster again and she was almost breathless and orgasmed a third time yelling out..OOOHHH...MYYYY...GODDDDDD...and her body twitched a few times and she lay panting and out of breath. I laughed and said..you like that..sarcastically..and she had this kind of worn out but smiling look on her face and i got up and she said where are you going as i left the bedroom. I said i will be back to fuck you after i make a sandwhich..which i thought was funny as hell but she sounded frustrated.

I really did make a sandwhich and sat at her kitchen table naked eating it. As i finished i heard her saying please Derek..i need you inside me..as i heard her struggle in the bed. So, i walked back and stood next to the bed and said..Shirley..tell me why i should fuck you. She said..come on..please..and then she said I LOVE YOUR BIG DICK Derek..please..i will do anything for you. I said but i already let you CUM a few times and she said .its not the same..please i need to feel that big dick in me.
At that point in our relationship if you want to call it that just fucking her in her bed wasn't enough i wanted something more exciting so i thought about for a second and took the handcuffs off and pulled her up and down the hallway as she said where are we going. I didn't reply i just took her to the front room and opened the door and there was a glass and screen door on the outside of it and with the door open so anybody might be able to see i made her put her hands on it and lean forward and i croutched and pushed into her and fucked her from behind standing up. It felt great and having the door open was a big turn on for both of us and even though i only fucked her for a minute or so she had pushed her hands through and torn the screen window as i pumped into her. I had another idea and took her out the back door to the backyard which was surrounded by lots of trees and it was nice and warm out with just a dew on the ground. I saw an old picnic table and had her sit on the bench and she sucked my cock there out in the open until i wanted her pussy again and said get up here and bend over. She was very submissive by that point which also taught me something about women and as she bent over the table i fucked her hard and exploaded in her as we were both groaning and moaning. I pulled out still semi-hard and sat down on the wet grass laughing as she stood up and said that was great..Why can't you be older or me younger and laughed lightly herself.

I caught my breath as she stood naked over me and i was getting horny again so i pulled he down and as she was on the grass she said..OH..its so wet. We were laying side by side and i started to kiss her and fondle one of her tits hard and she started to breath heavy again and i rolled her onto her back and fucked her good in the missionary position as we were kissing and frenching and i didn't need to hold her legs up..she had them spread and bent up herself as she took a good hard one until we i felt that pulsing and came again and my orgasm made her CUM again too. We were both tired and happy as hell and it was a great time and as i followed her back into the trailer she walked slow and had this very satisfied sexy walk and the sight of her and some grass on her back and butt was a real turn on for some reason. She got us some tea and she showered and then i did but before i left about 30 minutes later i was about to dress and sitting on her bed and she came in and got on her knees and gave me this long slow blow job, kissing and licking and findling cock and balls for a long time. That was one of the longest blowjobs i ever had before i came and when i was ready she slid my dick to the back of her throat and i moaned as i shot my load down her throat and she pulled off it and like a girlfriend or wife she kissed it and me and said i will have to think of something special for you again to.


www.sexyworldsite.com

Followers