Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cheating Sister In-Law - Sex Story

One of the sidelights of having a long-time relationship with someone is that one also becomes entrenched with other members of their partner's friends or family. As frequency of interaction increases, those others become more familiar and, certainly, the comfort level of being around them rises. In some cases, familiarity breeds comfort, which, in turn, breeds flirtations and some good secret fun. This is about one of those cases in my own life. 
Having been with my wife for a total of 12 years now, I can say I never got along with her brother, Gregory. He and I simply had significantly differing views of life, not to mention not a shred in common. Interaction was always painful and hurried and, at times, even our "best faces" couldn't mask the contempt we had for one another. Gregory is a perfect example of the obnoxious, self-centered guy who somehow gets the sweet, attractive, innocently-sexy woman. And that woman's name happened to be Lindy. They met while he was working in Italy for his company and he brought her to the states (where he would subsequently move her a dozen times) to live. Lindy had the textbook womanly instinct -- she wanted to take care of everybody, put herself last at all times, yet remained very attractive and sexy. In the first few years, she and I chatted about being with members of the spouse's family, and basically bonded as sort of "outsiders" of sort. This early bonding would prove an excellent foundation for what would come to be -- fantastic and wild sexual play with her. 
Gregory and Lindy separated numerous times, and it was difficult to tell who was residing where at times. With us being really the only people or family she knew, Lindy would visit us whenever she could, each time raising the stakes between she and I. Our conversations became much more personal, had more body touching (laughing on the other's shoulder, sensual arm rubs or strokes), and a general feeling of "heat" between us. Every visit, Lindy felt the need to cook and clean. The meals were spreads worthy of kings and, at times, she cleaned in a short pair of shorts and gray cut-off top. This was because "I always clean in comfy clothing at home... sometimes none at all! hee-heee!" Lindy's accent still had somewhat of a hold on her, so when she spoke like that, my insides were jelly. At 5'8" tall and no more than 118lbs, she had a sexy, lanky body that teased as I watched it. Still, the wife had no idea what Lindy was doing to me, nor my thoughts on how to retaliate. 
Gradually, Lindy and I built up the flirting to being a regular thing, with each of us gunning to outdo the other. I'd give myself the edge during wintertime visits, however, spring and summer visits belonged to Lindy. Her European-style of warm weather living became evident on one occasion, whereby she removed the chaise lounge chair from the porch deck, took it into the yard, and proceeded to sun herself entirely naked. Of note, by the way, is that our yard has no fences on the sides. Much as I didn't want to end the show for my neighbor's two boys, I had to bring her in. 
"Lindy," I said to her, "you can't tan in the buff!" 
"Why not?" she replied. "Are people going to look at me?" 
After some hemming and hawing on my part, staring at her in my kitchen naked, with her hands on her hips, long nails draped over her smooth tummy, I said, "Well, Lin... YEAH, they are gonna look! Hell, even ME. I'M looking!! And gotta tell ya, I am impressed!" 
Lindy comes in closer to me and asks me when my wife will be back from work. 
"Not for a good 4 more hours. Today is her late night to stay." 
"Good." Lindy says to me. "We never get any time by ourselves when I come here." I agreed and, as she stood in front of me, I began to run my hand over her tummy, up to her perfectly-shaped tits. "You know, in Italy this happens all the time," she said, now closing the already decreasing gap between us. "Feel them. Last time I was here, and you were tickling me in your bar downstairs, I wanted you to, but you didn't. Feel my bare breasts, Jay." 
Mesmerized, but more than complying with her wishes, I cup both of her tits with my hands and start to rub and massage them. 
"Mmm... yeah, that's it," she says. "I can tell you have a knack for this." 
As we stare into each other's face, and I observe as her head goes back and forth, enjoying my handling of her tits, I feel her hands go on my waist, followed by her right hand sliding down into my shorts. 
"Yes?" she mutters, with a half-eyed, sly look. 
"Yes, Lin. Let me feel those sexy hands and nails down there. Grab a hold of it." 
As Lindy feels my rising member, I pull her in, attaching my lips to hers for our first real extended liplock ever. We had messed around, quick-kissed before, and even flirtatiously kissed body parts on one another, but this was the inaugural and deep liplock, including tongue. She would prove knowledge of her way around a man's mouth, as her long, sexy tongue probed my mouth's every crevice and sought out the lower reaches of my throat. Never before had I become so hard, so fast. Not with old girlfriends (one of whom was a Hooters girl!), not with my wife. Lindy had taken me to rock hard cock places I hadn't been before. And we were just beginning. 
As we break from the mouth and tongue devouring session, Lindy whispers, "It's time... don't you think?" 
Wanting to give her some macho, European-style lovemaking, I tell her, "The time has come," and pick her up, sweeping her into my arms, carrying her down the hall to the unused guest bedroom (her things were in the other one), placing her gently onto the tightly-made bed. I close the door and blind and hover over her, the shadow of my huge, swaying cock looming on her body. 
"Lindy," I whisper to her as I mount her magnificent body and widespread, awaiting legs, "I've wanted you for years. Feel me inside you. Take me in." 
Lindy lets out a deep sigh as I plunge down into her, beginning intense thrusts into her sweet, European pussy. Fast, then slow... fast then slow... Lindy's sighs and forceful "Ugghss... mmmss... ahhsssss," only served to fuel my passion and fire for her body. As her head turned to scream into the pillow, I began to munch on her neck, sinking my teeth into her tanned skin and tasting her very sweat, generated by my thrusting and heaving cock. 
"Use your nails on me. Use them. DIG, Lin," I say to her, resulting in 10 sexy, sinewy fingers and nails going to work on plowing my back like a field. 
"Hummphh! Ahhh!! NO, not now... not now!" she cries out, pillow now tossed to the floor. Lindy screams out in pleasure, exclaiming, "Fuck me NOW!! Fuck me NOW HARD!! AHHHHH!! YES!!" she yells out, assuredly reaching her climax. 
Breath shortening and gasping by now, I tell her, "I'm gonna... I'm gonna!!!" 
"Please J... YES... GOHEADGOHEADYESONME!!" 
I arise slightly and spew my juice on that lovely tummy of hers, directly into her navel in the process. 
"Ahhh," I sigh to her, thinking my job was done, and done well. I roll over and lay to one side of her, taking her in my arms as she gasped for breath. 
"Wait, she says. "One... thing... left... to... do." Lindy gets up and places her weak, limp body in between my legs. "Now, don't move," she says, the accent more pronounced this time. 
"Yes, Lin, I want you do... please do." 
Lindy stretched her hands out over my chest, digging her nails into my chest, as she tasted and took in my still erect and juice-messed cock. She was going at it like she hadn't had any in months (she may not have, since they were separated again), really into it with a verve that belied her tired state. 
"Lin... Lin! I'm gonna again! I'm gonna again!" 
As Lindy pulled my hard and used member out of her mouth, the geyser erupted again, this time reaching the tits placed above it. 
"Mmm... THAT is what I was waiting for all these years," she says, now slumping down into my arms and falling asleep. 
As time would have it, we awoke and showered together with 20 minutes to spare before my wife came home. God bless heavy traffic. For Lindy and I, this would become a regular thing in some capacity. We are always able to steal off for some private time, for an hour or a day. It's the result of that early-day's bond forming. Nobody suspects anything because we always got along well and, in fact, when she visits, my wife thinks it's "wonderful" that I take Lindy around or spend some "adult time" with her, to let her get away from the kids awhile. 
Meanwhile, we interact with present company, same as usual. Only we know the real deal. 

Followers