Friday, May 28, 2010

Cathy Gave Me Her Butt

I have told here before how my first hand job, bj and fuck were with my aunt by marriageand she was about 10 years older than me when i was in highschool. I stayed at there place alot and helped my uncle work on cars but i also did some work just to help out in the summer one year for the couple that owned a farm adjacent to my uncles place. Doris and William were an older couple in the their 50's and very nice to me. William had been hurt in an accident on the farm with a tractor and i offered to help out while he was layed up. I had met their daughter Cathy once before and saw her on the farm a few times working and one day i went over to do some chores for them and found out that Cathy had seperated from her husband and had been staying with them for the past few days.

Cathy was alright, maybe in her mid 20's and a little rough around the edges. The type you might see at a country fair or at the local watering hole. She was all country and had no kids. I think her husband was a trucker and that day as i did some work she was out doing a few things too and we talked some and she was still in a pissed off mood because she found out somehow that her husband was fucking somebody else. I wasn't terribly attracted to her but she was as fuckable as anybody at that age. Cathy used to wear cutoff jeans a t-shirt and these brown work boots that made her look rough and tough. I remember while we were both shoveling cow shit in the barn one day that it was kind of a turn on to see her bending over and she had a good farmers type tan and a solid body, real strong looking legs. She was not fat but solid and big boned and she smoked and drank beer like a trucker herself. I would go over and help 3 or 4 times a week and over the next couple weeks i sensed she was horny and she would bring out beers and we would drink a couple each before going back to work. One day came where we were bailing hay and there were a few others there helping and it was a long hot day and i had my shirt off most of it and at the end of the day i was all itchy and hot. It was about dark and the others were gone and i was sitting in the barn cooling off when Cathy brought out a cold beer for each of us. We practically guzzled them down and Cathy looked at me sitting there hot and sweaty and said flat out...i need some dick..I almost spit out the last of my beer and laughed and she said..it's been over a month and i need some dick.
Then she told me how she had been watching me all day with my shirt off and she wondered what i was packin in my jeans all day. I tossed my beer bottle to the side and got off a bail of hay i was sitting on and kicked off my shoes and unsnapped and pulled off my jeans and said..what do ya think ? I wasn't hard yet but the sight of my meat hanging was enough for her to get big eyes and say ..dang boy..your hung. She walked over to me and put out her tongue and licked my sweaty chest down to my dick as she got on her knees and she started to suck my cock which came to life in her mouth. She really enjoyed sucking it and even licked my sweaty balls as i sttod there and sort of moaned some.

Then she got up and went to the barn door and closed it and there was just enough light to see her walk back and start to unsnap her cutoff jeans as she said..you got any protection on ya. As i told her no she had them off and had pulled off her t-shirt and i hadn't even noticed she was not wearing a bra until her tanned tits were exposed and hanging out. I could see the white of them and the tan line of her t-shirt at her neck.
They were prety good size mellons. Then she said you have fucked before right..i said HELL YES...she said can you hold back..i asked hold back ? she said not CUM ya know..not get me knocked up. Pull out before you CUM..i said shit yeah..lol..(yeah right). As she layed down on the hay laying around the ground of the barn she spread her legs and i saw this hairy bush and she said come on then..lets see how you lay the pipe. I got on top of her between her legs and as i put my cock at her pussy she rolled her hips and pushed toward me as i penetrated her and she said shittttt...hahaha..her pussy was nice and fairly tight and i was humping her and she was saying..yeah..thats right uh huh..hahaha..yeah..yeah..Cathy didn't know i didn't have much experience and this was the first time i saw a nice pair of mellons flopping back and forth as i fucked a woman and i was so excited i knew i was getting closer to cumming and i did tell her...like uuhh..uhh..oooi'm gonna cum..haha..and she kind of used her hands to push me back saying pull out..pullout..i did and sat back on my butt and calmed down and didn't cum..but she was like geez..you can't fuck for more than a couple minutes without cummin...?

She sounded frustrated and was sitting up looking at my erection still rigid as hell and said..you ever butt fucked a girl..i sheepishly said not yet..she gave out a sigh and said look if your gonna cum you have to pull out or cum in my butt..i'm not gettin knocked up for no man..hell i'm still married. I must have looked a bit hurt and she said..come on...i will show you and she got up and went to a bail of hay a few feet away and knelt down on her knees and bent over it and i got behind her. It was kind of gross at first cause i could smell her butt hole but she told me how to put it in and i slowly worked it in her butt as she said..easy..damn..you gotta a huge dick..go easy. I worked it back and forth and within a minute or so i was going most of the way in her butt and pulling back and she was going oooohh...emmmm...yeahh..yeahh..and i was into it and began to pump my dick in her all the way and harder and then i felt that urge and exploded in her butt as i plunged deep and she let out this louder OOOHHHHHH....OOOOOHHHH...EMMMMMMMM...her asshole felt so tight around my cock i could only fuck her butt for a few mintues before i climaxed and as i finished i pulled out dripping in sweat and saw for the first time my cum oozing out a girl's ass and it turned me on. I looked at my brown wet cock and thought damn that was fuckin great.

She slowly turned and sat down gingerly and said Derek you got one hell of a dick there. I didn't know what to say but thank you. I was young and my cock was still pretty hard and she said so you think you can hold back now and i said sure and she picked up my shirt and wiped my dick off and i said hey..she said what ..like i'm going to let you put that shit stained dick in my pussy ? I saw her point. She finished wiping me off and said sit down here and i sat on the bail of hay as she got up and she faced me and sat down using her hand to put my dick at her pussy and she sank down on it about half way and then began going up and down and i was kising and sucking her tits. I could taste the salt of her sweaty body as she rocked and went up and down pulling my mouth off with her movements and she was moaning pretty good saying yeahhhh..she was going up and down on my shaft at a casual pace and loving every minute of it and must have fucked me like that for a good 10 minutes making all kinds of sounds before she started to go up and down faster and faster and practicallly raising up and driving herself down on my cock and her tits were bouncing real fast and she was going yeah..yeahh..yeahh...real fast and i was hoping she would finish fast because i felt that urge again and she finally put her arms around me and dug her nails into my back as she yelled out...YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...and she came to a stop sitting on me and was breathing hard..she leaned down and gave me this big deep long kiss..i didn't really like it but then she leaned back and with this look in her eye she raised up and drove down hard on my shaft in one stroke and winced and smiled and then did it a couple more times saying..damn ..whewwww..lol....something about her doing that made me want to fuck the hell out of her and i stood up with her on me and layed her back on the ground and my dick came out but i put it right back in and fucked her good and hard and i was grunting and she was moaning and going oohhh uuhh ahhh..ooohhhh..i had never fucked a woman like that ..that hard and fast before and i layed into her and was balling her HARD and loved hearing her whimpers and moans. I wan't thinking and i saw stars as i felt the surge from my balls and my cock was starting to throb and she felt and was saying in an almost breathless way ..no...no..uhh..uhh..but it was too late and i filled her pussy with my CUM.

As i finished and was above her with my hands on the ground she dropped her arms to the ground and was kind of spread eagle and as she calmed down she said...no..oh..no..you came in me ..damn you ! I was kind of pissed off at her reaction so i pulled out and stood above her and said YOU WANTED MY DICK ..YOU GOT IT...SO SHUT UP...She just layed there as i put my jeans and shoe back on and said ..your an asshole..and she was still panting some and i looked down at her and said..so you didn't like it ? come on...she seemed to calm down then and said...i don't want to get knocked up thats all. She got up and put her clothes back on and i said so you want to fuck again sometime...she ghave me a look and then said surprisingly..yes.

The good news is she didn't get knocked up and i took good care of her over the summer and enjoyed more of her ass and blow jobs and pussy in the barn whenever she could sneak out. I did wear rubbers from that point on with her so she wouldn't bitch about it except when she sucked my cock but she was far from the best i ever had and wouldn't let me cum in her mouth..the best i could get was shooting it all over her tits. She did teach me about anal sex though and always let me cum in her ass and she loved to get butt fucked so cudos to her for that.


www.sexyworldsite.com

Followers