Saturday, May 29, 2010

What Happens In Wine Country - Sex Story

I'm married to one of three brothers, who I'll call here Ben, Kevin (my husband) and Andrew. We've all been married for a while now, we are all in our late thirties and early forties, and the couples all get along well. The brothers recently lost their father, and their mother died pretty soon after. The losses put some strain on the relationships of the brothers, and we had decided to take a vacation all together to help smooth things out after a sad and somewhat exhausting time. The vacation had largely been the prompting of us concerned wives, who I'll call here Karen (Ben's wife), myself (Kevin's wife), and Maya (Andrew's wife). We rented a beautiful little Italian villa type place in the wine country of California that was gorgeous. I've only changed the names, but everything else is true!

It was impossible not to feel completely relaxed in such an awe inspiring place. The place we rented was amazing, the wine country stunning. And all of us completely began to unwind as soon as we got there. The wine definitely helped ; ). I think it was the second night after being there, over dinner, where Karen was recalling the time the youngest brother Andrew got jerked off back in college at the Thanksgiving dinner table (this was before he married Maya). Apparently the parents were oblivious. It made us all laugh.

There was a pool and a hot tub which we used at nights, and we've all been together so long there's no awkwardness with the women being in bikinis. The plan for the vacation was that the men would play golf most afternoons, and we were happy to see that they seemed to be bonding again quite well. Us girls did some wine tours and relaxed by the pool, enjoying the incredible fruits, vegetables and cheeses from a local farmer's market. But I have to admit I am a bit of a lightweight with the wine and I felt my face was always flushed, and I was nearly always turned on. I hadn't expected this at all. I'm guessing I had been so focused on wanting the brothers to get along well that I hadn't considered how much I needed a vacation...and what exactly I'd like to be doing on a vacation in such a beautiful locale.

In our little Italian villa rental, the rooms were somewhat private, but you could definitely tell that couples were having sex, just trying to be quiet about it. Kevin commented on the amount of attention I was giving his cock. "Perhaps we should move out here," I joked.

On one of the first few days, all of us went to a few wineries, enjoying the California sun and some amazing views while drinking wine. Somehow the discussion had come up about not having any sexual fantasies left (probably Karen!), which brought up the question to the men if they had any sexual fantasies left. Ben (the oldest) replied "none unfulfilled" with some political correctness to his wife Karen, but she immediately retorted "scantily clad women in a brothel, while the men drink booze." Apparently they had watched the Curious Case of Benjamin Button, in which one scene very mildly showed women in a brothel. Karen claimed it was basically rated G and yet she thought the popcorn was going to spill from Ben getting all "twitter-pated." And with that she patted him on the crotch, as if petting a dog's head with praise, while anyone around could easily see (and probably hear our conversation). Karen said something about a youth spent in strip clubs. But clearly she was chiding him, almost egging him on. "I know he's got loads of fantasies. I bet he's dying for the cuban position these days." I confessed to not understanding what this referred to, and then it was explained (putting a cock between a woman's tits for a titjob). "You see, hun," Karen went on, "it doesn't do much for the woman."

I should explain something here. I have the largest tits of the group. Somewhat provocative--ok, pretty damn provocative--for my body size, and they're natural. I've tended to be shy about my obvious focal point, but not so once I'm undressed and in bed. For some reason I have always hated the idea of women who flaunted such assets. When I was a rapidly developing teen, Dolly Parton made me shudder. Karen, on the other hand, is extremely tall and lithe and for years was a dancer before becoming an artist. She has rather small tits with nipples constantly erect like pencil erasers. They, or rather, the way she carries her chest, is extremely attractive, and it's pretty clear the smallness of their size is no less attractive. She was only joking that now that Ben was with her for so many years, he must want something ample and large every now and again.

I have to admit the conversation had me turned on. A flushed face that thankfully I could blame on the wine and the sun, and I was a bit wet. I was a little shocked that remembering the scene from Benjamin Button made the thought of us women scantily clad in front of our men run through my mind, and if I'm honest, I had a fleeting image of Ben running his cock between my tits. I know I have these thoughts, but nothing like them happen in my reality. Fantasy is fine. And what can I say? It was the several glasses of a very good pinot grigio that had loosened me up, and the way we had all found that sense of "vacation" from the beginning, out of necessity.

Karen diverted the question of fantasies to my husband. And so now Kevin, answered less diplomatically, his tongue loosened by wine and perhaps following after Karen's lurid tongue. "Every man has thought about being with two women," he said a bit sheepishly, and I couldn't help noticing that it wasn't entirely clear that I was one of them. He added, "and being watched I bet is a bit of a turn on." I knew about the voyeurism from a separate incident (we saw a couple having sex in a car once, but I'll save that for another story!). I couldn't see his eyes behind his sunglasses, but Kevin looked a bit drunk. He turned to Andrew, the youngest brother, without even mouthing the question.

"Asian girls," came the response in a chorus, from both Andrew and his wife Maya. This made us all laugh hysterically. While Karen was perhaps the most out in the open of us sexually, Maya was the most matter-of-fact, and it seemed to be a part of her English temperament. We all laughed.

That night at our big round dinner table, I snaked my arm through the chair arm and gave Kevin's cock a fondle. I was surprised at how immediately it sprang to attention, and so before I knew it I had the zipper down and the napkin over us while I gave him a handjob. We were close enough together I felt no one would see my movements. Ben was on my other side, but pretty safely out of view.

Karen, however, didn't miss a thing. And so with her prompting she and Maya joined in, each one of us jerking our husbands off at the table. We had all known each other so long there was nothing really that strange about it, to be honest! Ben was tweaking Karen's nipples every now and again, and I think Andrew was probably playing with Maya's clit some. There was nothing uncomfortable about checking out each of their cocks, and it was humorous to watch each brother's face twist into contortion before they climaxed. There was a lot of laughter actually.

Needless to say, the hot tub was even more relaxed that night, but much shorter (and probably with some more fondling), as we each made our way to our rooms!

The next few days were as pleasant as the first few. One day over brunch Ben and Karen were both claiming to be right over something trivial, and with love in their voices while both being incredibly competitive, were trying to place a bet on it. Trying to come up with some type of reward, Ben said if he was right she'd have to be their "sexy" caddy. Karen, seemingly always with a sexual response when sex has been brought up, replied, "oh hun, you think you're scoring so well on 18 holes that you want to increase it to 21?" I thought this was totally raunchy actually, but I couldn't help but laugh and I spit out my wine! They never fully shook on the deal, but when Karen and I checked on the internet in town later, Karen had lost.

The men had already gone out golfing, and Maya had gone to a pilates class that afternoon. I told Karen over drinks at the pool that I was feeling turned on all the time out here. She agreed. She said that as much as she hates to lose she'd let Ben screw her all over the golf course, the other husbands could watch for all she cared the way she was feeling. "Hell," she added without a thought, "I'd let them join if they had you and Maya's blessings."

This threw me off guard, but I had to admit I was feeling a bit the same way. I'd like to think it was because we were happy to see the men all getting along together, and that we all felt close. And horny .

And so with an agreement from Maya, we sent Karen off the next day to be their caddy, dressed as sexy as she could (underneath a spring dress for when they arrived at the clubhouse...apparently it was unbuttoned the entire course). We gave Karen letters to give to our husbands and have them read them on the course, which Maya and I wrote together at the dinner table the previous afternoon. We kept the note brief, writing that we gave them their blessings to enjoy the afternoon and the "21 holes" if they would like to, and of course if Ben agreed. Maya and I both wrote "especially that last one," because neither one of us does anal sex. We let them know that if they did, the following two days of play would involve 20 holes.

I know I'm leaving out a lot of the hot details, but let's say it was a very nice afternoon on the course! And there were no weird feelings about it after. Maybe I'll write more about it another time. In those last two days, my husband crossed off the threesome fantasy from his list (having two females), Ben definitely saw us all in our best lingerie, and none of us were so concerned with closing doors and keeping very quiet after that... On the last morning of our vacation, I woke up to find Karen naked on her back on the sunny breakfast nook table, Ben avidly eating out her pussy. Maya was riding her husband nonchalantly in the lazy boy chair while they both watched CNN morning news (?!). I got my morning cup of coffee and sunk into the large sofa half watching the news, my silk robe loose and my tits half exposed. When Kevin came out of the bedroom, I asked him if he'd like to fuck my tits. Maya asked if Andrew could be next, which seemed to naturally mean that Ben would cum on them too. I'd wipe off the cum each time, rub in some lotion, and let each brother straddle me and have a "cuban" as I sat on the sofa. It was incredibly hot.

I think we all know it was definitely a one time thing, but it was very satisfying!



www.sexyworldsite.com

Followers