Friday, May 28, 2010

My birthday present from Shirley

The summer was more than half way over and i was dreading having to go off to college and leave Shirly. She had taught me so much. Light bondage, role play, dirty talk and what they now refer to as switching. She had become more submissive to me though as time went along. It was a powerful feeling being 18 and having this sexual control now over her and her wanting to please me. We talked alot to before and after our fun and she had said she had been curious and experimented some with a girl but she never gave details and seemed happy that i found that interesting and exciting. My birthday was coming up and she had talked of doing something special for me and broadening her horizons so to speak at the same time but i didn't know waht she was planning.

One of the girls that also worked at the DQ was a girl named Brenda. She had graduated the year before me and was 19 or 20. She didn't go to school and that was her fulltime job. She was in a different crowd than me at school but i had heard rumors about her. She had this one girlfriend that had gone off to college but in highschool they hung out alot. The rumor was that Brenda went both ways and they had a thing in school which was really taboo in those days. Brenda was attractive but i had enough going on in school that i only gave her a thought or two. She was tall and thin maybe 5'8" with very long straight dark hair and big brown eyes and she was part native american and looked kind of exotic but never talked much. She was friendly enough with me at the DQ and i did notice she would chat with both guys and girls and wondered if the rumor was true but Shirley had all my attention and i had no time for others. One night at closing Brenda was called back to talk with Shirley and when she cme out before she left she gave me this look and said Bye..and i wondered what was up. Shirley told me after the others left that she and Brenda had experimented a little since last summer and they would play together once inawhile and she reassured me its not me..saying i was the only man she needed but she enjoyed playing with a girl too and had sort of a similar relationship with Brenda as she did with me but not nearly as often. She said she wanted to try something new with me and Brenda for my birthday present and that i should come over tomorrow night and play it by ear and just go with whatever happens. She wanted me there at exactly midnight and she wouldn't be there but Brenda would come a little after midnight and we would pretend that she was the babysitter and i was not home yet from work and when she got there she and i as her husband would go out to dinner. I was excited as hell and thought alot the next day about stupid details like well..where was the kid supposed to be..lol..but then i just figured what the hell and Shirley had told me Brenda would play along and let me do things with her. I could hardly wait the whole next day and everytime i caught a look from Brenda at work i wondered what would happen. I showed up and had this exciting nervous feeling as i went in through the unlocked door and called out and Shirley was not there so i sat on the couch waiting until the knock on the door came. When Brenda stepped in i was really turned on. She acted very shy and had on this white blouse and green plaid shirt with white knee high socks on and panny loafers like a catholic school girl. She had this little brown purse on a long shoulder strap on and she came in and sat on the couch and crossed her legs asking how are you Mr. Smith?.real creative huh..lol

It took me a few seconds to get into the mood as i stood there watching her brush back her long brown hair and seeing her long legs and skirt hiked up nicely well above mid thigh. Shirley had taught me well and brought out the dominant man in me and as i listened to Brenda speak i knew she was playing a submissive role and i was thinking of what i should do and say. Brenda was sitting there kind of flicking her leg up and down like she was nervous and i said Mrs. Smith will be awhile would you like a pop. She said sure.. and i went to the refrigerator buying time to think and there was no pop so stood up and said how about a glass of water and she said thats fine and as i filled a glass she stood up and bent over putting her purse on the coffee table and picking up a magazine. Man..her legs were so long and i saw the bottoms of her white panties and her light brown ass cheeks before she stood up and sat back down on the couch and i was getting an erection in my jeans.
I came back and sat next to her handing her the water and she acting like it was an accident spilled enough on her white blouse that she yipped and was wet over her breast. I had soaked in enough that i could see the shape of her small breast through the white blouse and her nipple was a hardening as she pulled it away from her skin saying i'm sorry ..and she opened a few buttons and kind of pulled at it waving it to kind of dry it in the air and i could see her tits at times as it would flap up and down. They were small but perfectly shaped and my hard on was full and bunched up in my jeans. She looked down and said oh..i am sorry did i do that..i am so embarassed. I said..it's ok but now that it's like this were going to have to fix it.she said what do you mean ?

I put my hand on her upper thigh and ran it over her thigh to her skirt back and forth and said you know how to take care of this don't you sweetheart..you must have a boyfriend. She acted nervous and said..yeah..and i said well how do you take care of him and she said..with a little gulp well..i have given him a hand job..i said a hand job ..thats it..well she said maybe i let him put it in my mouth once. I said well either you did or you didn't. She said well i did but but his dick ..well he came on my face and i didn't know what to do.
I said well maybe you need some help to know better the next time and she said sheepishly ..maybe. Then i said relax and lay back and she did and i slid my hand under her skirt spreading her legs apart and fingered her pussy as she layed back with eyes closed and lightly moaned. I slid my finger under her panties and played with her pussy and she was getting wet and then i slid it back down along her thigh from under her skirt and she opened her eyes. I sat back and took her hand and put it on the bulge in my jeans and she rubbed it some and i said..emmmm..see you know how to make man feel good and she smiled. Then i reached down and unzipped my pants and pulled it out and it was fully erect and rigid and she said brushing back her hair..ohh..thats so big. I said that just means you make me happy and she said well my boyfriend never was that happy and giggled. The sight and sound of her in that outfit and the role she played had me feeling real dominant then and i held my cock in one hand and used the other to pull her head down and she brushed her hair aside as i said now take it in your mouth and she opened her mouth wide and went down on it and kind of gagged pulling off and saying its too big...i just pushed her head down again and said you'll get the hang of it and she held it and licked it up and down and started sucking saying..like that..i just said..mmmhhmmm..yeah sweetheart like that and as she got into it i was running my hand on her ass and under her panties to feel her ass. It was then that the door opened and Shirley walked in. She had her white Dariy Queen out fit on and she looked to see me on the couch with Brenda sucking my cock and Brenda pulled off me and sat up and Shirley said..WHATS THIS ? I COME HOME AND YOU HAVE THIS LITTLE TRAMP SUCKING YOUR DICK...Brenda sat back looking scared as Shirley walked to us. I said well honey its like this.it was an accident..she said an accident ? Bull...then she said FUCK HER..I DON'T CARE..JUST GO AHEAD AND FUCK YOUR WHORE...Brenda said..i have to go and Shirley said you stay right there and FUCK MY HUSBAND LIKE YOU WERE GOING TOO and Brenda had this confused look on her face. I had the jest of what Shirley had in mind but it turned out to be more than i realized at that moment. I thought she wanted to watch..which she did at first. So, i turned and opened up Brenda's blouse more and started to kiss her and french her and then put my head in her blouse and sucked a nipple on one of her tits and she was moving around very aroused. Then i moved her lengthwise on the couch and she layed down and i slid her white panties over her penny loafers and took them and her shoes off and layed down between her thin legs and chowed down her pussy..licking and sucking and she was moaning and her pussy felt so tight when i put my tongue in her and wiggled it i couldn't wait anymore to fuck her so i sat up and with my hard dick sticking out of my jeans and unbuttoned them and just lowered them not wanting to take the time to take them off and i layed back down and lifted her outside leg and pushed into her in one long stroke and she moaned out loud..OOOHHHHUUHHHH..HA HA a i fucked her then moving a little to let her other leg free so she could raise them both in th air. I was going to town in her and i heard Shirley in a regular voice say ..ohh..fuck her Derek...let her have it all.

I had never been turned on that much. I was fucking this tight little young pussy and my older lover was watching and encouraging me to fuck her good. I fucked her for several minutes and then i came in her hard and she was groaning as i pumped all of it in her. Then i slowly pulled out..my dick still pretty hard as i came to my feet and i loved the sight of Brenda laying there with her white blouse open and her legs spread and in that plaid skirt. I stood next to Shirley and she said Happy Birthday Derek and i smiled. I was really surprised when she then knelt down and got between Brendas legs and went down on her. She was gentle and Brenda was writhing around slowly and moaning and i wondered if she could taste my CUM in her and she made Brenda climax.

Then they kissed softly and whispered somethiontg back and forth and Shirely got up and ssaid lets go back to the bedroom. I thought WOW..alright..lol..Shirely said i am going to shower and as she undressed and got in the shower Brenda had her hands on me and we were standing by the bed and kissing and she just pulled back and looked at me and then bent over standing there and put her hands on the bed. I ran my hands under her skirt and she did this.emmmm..knowing what was coming and i stood there and did her doggie stlye as Shirley came back into the bedroom. She had been toweling off and she dropped the towel and got on the bed and layed down under Brenda and as i fucked Brenda slowly she went down on Shirley..IT WAS SO HOT...I was going real slow in and out and Brenda came on my dick..and Shirley looked up at me and i knew shje wanted my cock and was already near climax from Brenda's mouth and tongue so i pulled out and Brenda slid over and layed next to Shirley and they started kissing as i got between Shirely's legs and i sat on my knees and lifted Shirley with my hands under her butt and fingered her pussy some and then pushed it in her and went back and forth slowly in and almost out and i could hear her moans through there kisses. I started going faster and then there mouths seperated and Brenda moved aside and i let Shirley down and layed down and penetrated her and and she put her hands on my ass and was pulling me forward as i slammed into her...i had my hands around her head and was fucking her hard and fast and between kisses she was moaning loud and doing that HAHAHAHAAH...OOOOOHHHHHMMYYYYY and she tightened up as we both came and i layed there on top of her and kissed her and told her how amazing she was. We all layed there and they played with each other as we rested and after awhile we all could tell Brenda wanted to fuck more so i guess Shirley just sensed it and moved over and Brenda got on top of me and fucked me. She had a really tight pussy and seeing her go up and down on me with that long hair covering her face was a real treat. She wasn't going fast or slow..just steady like she was savoring my cock and i didn't feel the need to CUM again yet and was trying to hold back and make her CUM and after maybe 10 to 15 mintues she did this time almost yelling and dropping down on top of me out of breath and Shirley was rubbing her back softly and brushing back her hair to look in her face and they smiled at each other.

I felt like a king. I had never fucked two women at the same time before and the role play was a major rush. We layed there for a bit and i wemnt and cleaned up and dressed and left with them both still laying maked in bed together cuddling and gave them each a kiss on the way out. Shirley never knew it but after that i fucked Brenda a few more times because she said it was great and wanted to to do it more. I guess Shirley had made it clear it was a one time thing to Brenda because she said we couldn't let Shirley find out.


www.sexyworldsite.com

Followers