Saturday, May 29, 2010

She Souldn't Give It Up But Her Mom Would

Well, i am sitting here waiting on my special friend Jackie to get off work. She works in the accounting department and we started playing around not that long ago. Her husband travels every other week but due to the awful weather he has been home and i am wanting her bad. I had tried to reach a new friend Alexis but a bird in the hand..you know and Jackie has agreed to some quick fun after work. Good thing cause if she hadn't i would have tried to nail the receptionist here Suzie again for some relief today. While i wait i thought i would tell you about this mexican mom i fucked years ago when i lived in a much warmer climate. I was in my 20's and it was the disco era and we hit the clubs almost every night.

I would go with my friend Ken and we would see who could get laid the fastest. I had met this group once that included a very hot mexican girl my age and she had friends with her all the time and sometimes her mom would be clubbing too. She was divorced and pretty hot in a slutty way. Lots of make up and tight dresses, no panty hose and high heel kind of woman. I saw her leasve a couple times with guys and i was having no luck with her daughter at all for some reason. I even tried to work through her mom but she would tell me it was a waste of time i wasn't her type. (DAMN..I JUST SAW JACKIE WALK BY MY WINDOW AND DOWN THE HALL...she looks HOT..gave me a wink and that dirty sway as she walked away knowing i am looking at her....mmmmm..red blouse, black slacks and high heels. Fuck am i going to give to her her in a bit) Anyway,
I don't remembe the daughter or moms name but i do remember being frustrated and i would dance with her mom when she paid me no attention. Her mom danced very dirty and sexy and a couple different nights i tried to talk her into going to the parking lot with me but she would always give me a big kiss on the cheek leaving her red lipstick on me telling me i was too young for her. She was probably near 40 and i was in my early 20's. Well, one night we were all at this favorite club and having a good time. I had bought her mom a couple drinks and everybody was mingling and dancing i was standing by the daughter and a friend and her mom and the daughter told her mom she wanted to go to this other club and her mom didn't want to go so i said i would give her a ride home when she was ready. Her mom didn't have any other older guys around hitting on her like usual and i was dancing with her and drinking some and she was having a great time and then said she was ready so i drove her to her place. When we got to the parking lot i turned the car engine off and tried to make a move and at first when i leaned over and kissed her she was kissing me back. I remember it was wet and sloppy, she had on this slick wet lip gloss and she had a fairly big mouth and the kiss was real sloppy but she gave me tongue and then stopped just when i was hard and ready to go. She said she had to go but i was giving her that you can't leave me like this routine and she said i was too young to fuck me. I think i must have begged her..lol..because she finally gave in and told me she would give me a blow job. I think that was probabkly the fastest i ever unzipped and whipped it out but it was worth it. She had a wet big warm mouth and knew what she was doing..as they say she could suck a ball through a HOSE..lol....and it maybe took me all of 2 minutes to blow my load but i was ticked because she pulled it out of her mouth and jacked me as i was shooting my laod and it made a mess. She basically said there you go baby and got out of the car and went in. After that whenever i saw her at the club she would dance and drink with me and wink at me but never let me take her anywhere and didn't do anything else with me. But while i am at it the same kind of thing happened one other time when i lived there.

I was a salesman calling on this company and there was this attractive french born lady that had lived in the states maybe 20 years and her daughter worked there too. Her daughter was a big titted sexy legged fox and i spent months after her after her mom introduced us. I got to know them both well but could never get very far with the daughter. Her daughtert and i were both in our early 20's and mom was again probably early 40's and recently divorced. It was rumored and i found out true that she had been having an affair with the owner of the company whom was married and it had gone on for many years and she knew he would never leave his wife. I would go over to there house because the daughter lived with the mom and sometimes see and talk to the daughter but then she would just go out and i would be alone with her mom. We got tight and close and over a period of months i started to think about the mom. I had a couple experiences witk older women and thought they were hot so i would woprk on her flirting and telling her i should be dating her instead of the daughter. She was always pleasant and at times i thought she flirted back with me maybe when she was horny but she never encouraged anything serious until one night i had come over to see the daughter and she had left knowing i was coming for a party she got a call about. I was really bummed and her mom was comforting me telling me she was just too wild right now for anything serious and she said we should take a drive to the mountains which were only 30 minutes away. There was this house being built and it over looked the valley and at night she had seen the view from there and it was great.

I said sure, at first thinking maybe she wanted to play around but then i convinced myself it was just wishful thinking. Once we got there for some reason when she got out of the car she took off her shoes and walked barefoot towards the back of the house to the view. I remember being shocked...it was a construction site with wood and i am sure nails laying around but that didn't seem to bother her. She seemed giddy at the idea of the view and beckoned me on.
She stopped by this fence which went across the property and there was a steep drop off and the view was spectacular.
As we stood there both of us standing facing the view with our hands on the fence she turned sideways and put her hand one hand on my back and the other on my stomach rubbing gently and said i see the way you look at me, do you want me. I said yes and she said your attracted to me even though i am twenty years older than you and i remember leaning down and her accepting a few very gentle kisses as i felt her hand move to the bulge i had growing in my pants. I remember her then pulling back and looking into my eyes. She was only maybe 5'4" and very petite but she didn't have the big tits her daughter did and as she looked into my eyes she said make love to me. We petted and kissed as we both took off our clothes still standing there and she had a nice body, slim and tanned with nice tits but not big maybe 34 B and she loved when i touched her body and ran my hands over her breasts and stomach and she gently held my cock. Her hand was so smooth and we standing there naked in the moonlight with the lights in the valley behind us. We were both getting really worked up and i remember standing there looking out at the valley with her facing me and crouching to kiss and suck her tits lightly and run my hand through her pussy gently which was shaved and then real wet and i am not sure how it started but basically she raised up some and rested against the cross bar of the fence which was maybe 3 foot high or so and i held her by the ass cheeks and slowly pushed into her.

I do remember us both moaning as i penetrated her and i stood there moving in and out fucking her real slow and she had her hands on my ass and she was saying some things in english like oh baby..and some things in french. She started to move her hips faster to meet me everytime i thrust into her and it was like she was rolling her hips and it felt great. It was nice and slow. I was young and strong and when i was hard it was rigid and she loved having me go deep in her and she was a sweet and tender lover gently running her hands on my back and ass and after a few minutes of doing it she rolled her hips top me and held tight and kissed me and as we kissed i heard and felt her CUM. It was different than any other woman i had been with. When she came it was like a welcoming..a bliss and she kissed me softly and then kissed my eyes and cheek and neck as she had her arms wrapped around me. I felt the closest maybe i ever had during sex and and i gently pulled her off me even though i had not cum yet and asked her to go home with me which she did. As we drove she snuggled with me and gently ran her hand on my thigh. She wasn't a whore she needed a lover an i think that over time because we had built a friendship but were also attracted to each other she finally had decided to give in to her desires.

That night we made love off and on for hours in my bed and she was very giving. She was gentle in the way she would kiss and lick my balls and cock turning me on as the night went and even though she would go down on me she much preferred me being in her. We tried alot that night but mostly gently as she would ride me and i would be on top and then behindher and we both wore out and fell asleep in each others arms. When we hd awakened in the early morning hours we took a shower together and made love in the shower and i took her home. After that we discreetly dated for a longtime seeing each other at least once a week and it was great. I think i might have been in love with her but reality set in because she was in need of her job and had this long realtionship with the boss that had started again when he told her he was divorcing his wife to marry her. She was tearful when she had to tell me it was over. I will never forget her. She is the only woman i thought of as a real lover, gentle and complete joy and when it was over i reverted back to my old ways maybe out of anger and disappointment. Ok..got to stop here..time to meet Jackie..


www.sexyworldsite.com

Followers