Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Wife Finds Out I Cheated - sex story

The light hurt my eyes as you pulled the scarf from my eyes. I blinked several times, I then tried to lift my arms.

"You can't move, you are strapped to the chair." Mary, my wife said to me.

Mary said it in a very emotional tone of voice. I felt sick and my stomach threatened to heave, what had my wife given me I wondered. I couldn't speak because of the duck tape across my mouth.

"I'm sorry about how your feeling, you might feel a little sick to start with, the drug I gave you was perhaps a little stronger than I thought, but no permanent harm will come to you. I am really sorry I had to do this to you, but your far too big for me to handle without help."

Again, her voice was thick with emotion, it took me a moment to realise that she was angry, so angry her pretty face was twisted into a ugly expression that had only one thought going around in her head, I guessed she had found out about my affair, and wanted revenge, well I didn't blame her, I would too.

She looked at me and realised what I was thinking, "Yes, Gary, I know what you have been doing, I know all about how you have been fucking around on me. I know because I have the photos, I know who she is as well, she is your 'Personal Assistant' isn't she? What is a 40 year old married man doing having sex with someone like her, as young as her? She is so far out of your league, I am your wife of 10 years, I am the one that you should be having sex with, I am the one that your prick should get hard for. But now that I know why you haven't fucked me in three months it's high time I did get fucked."

I shook my head, trying to convey what I felt, I didn't want this to happen, I didn't want my wife to do this, but I had no choice. My thoughts became more clear, the night out, the meal at our favourite restaurant, the way my wife was dressed, the short summer dress I bought her last year, the one she didn't like because it showed too much cleavage and showed off too much leg for my wife's comfort.

But tonight she wore the dress and looked like the woman I married 10 years ago, the woman I loved, the carefree woman that didn't spend hours at work and then come home and throw together some sort of meal, mostly a meal that I didn't really like, but as I worked just as many hours, I couldn't be bothered to argue.

Click here for more.

I remember drinking a few glasses of wine, and then going home in the taxi, my wife and I were all over each other, we almost didn't make it to the front door, when we saw our next door neighbours walking their dog they smiled at two people in love and making out on the front porch.

Something came to me, another thought, Mary told me to go into to the house and that she would turn the lights out, the strange thing was she hit the light switch on the porch light twice. My eyes must have opened wide as I knew what that meant.

"Yes, Gary, I know you are not stupid, it was a signal, someone will be at the door very soon, no you don't know who it is, I have only known him for a week, but during that week we have become very close. He has been doing things to me I would never let you do to me. I know how you make love and I know what your limits are, I know you would never hurt me, at least in the physical sense." She smiled briefly at the unsaid joke.

"But he has, we haven't made 'love' we have fucked every day since Saturday. Several times a night. No I don't 'love' him, is he a better lover than you? I don't think you want to know that do you? I will only say that he rang all my bells just as you used to, if you want to know any more details then you will have to ask me."

I will never ask and she knows that, I am not one of these people who want to know if a man is bigger or better than me. She knows that, so why ask me?.

"So, Gary, in five or ten minutes, my lover, although he and I haven't made love, not as we once did anyway, will be here, and he and I are going 'perform' in front of you. It is the only possible way I could even begin to get over what you have done to me, is it overkill? Am I blowing this out of all proportion?"

She paused for a moment, almost to gather her thoughts.

"Am I disrespecting you? ultimately yes I probably am, but you have to admit you have this coming, you have disrespected me for three months, I know I have been working long hours, as you have, the difference is I haven't been fucking around at work, and now the work has eased off I thought we could have some 'Us' time, reconnect, be the couple we once were, now I can see we can't, at least not without me getting back at you."

I shook my head and tried to speak through the tape, it was useless of course. I just looked at my wife and even though I still loved her I knew that this was a breaking point in our marriage, I knew also that if Mary went through with this then the marriage is well and truly over.

I heard the doorbell go and a worried expression ran across my wife's face, was it nerves? Did she really want to go through with her revenge? She got up and walked towards me. I could see she hadn't changed and that she still had that dress on, only one thing about the dress, you could see thru it in a certain light, I could she had no underwear on.




And what a body my wife has, I have been such a fool, how could I possibly let this beautiful woman, my soul mate get away from me, the answer? A stupid, pathetic reason, I lost track of who we were, actually I think we lost track.

Sandra, my PA, is young, vivacious, and drop dead gorgeous, the only thing I felt for her, at least to start with, was lust, but after a few months of fucking whenever we could at work I have started to feel something for her, stupid I know, but still it has happened, in actual fact I was thinking of either leaving the job or finding an excuse to make Sandra leave her, the trouble is she is a damn good PA, she is very good at her job.

I would be doing her a great disservice if I did get rid of her, I did however tell her we couldn't have a 'personal' relationship anymore, just last week we sat down and she cried as she told me she loved me, I tried to tell her I would never leave my wife and we should really part company. Now I am in this situation, my life and marriage is over.

"Gary? I love you, I truly do, but I have to do this, I have to go through with this if I don't I will never respect you and you will never respect me. I hope you love me enough to understand why I am doing this."

She hugged and kissed me, the way she used to, lots of tongue and lots of passion, that type of kiss and hug are a distant memory of what we once had. I turned and looked as she walked away from me.

My marriage is now over, I thought to myself, I heard the front door open and I heard my wife talking to her 'lover' asking him if he wants a beer, I then heard what sounded like a smouchy kiss, almost as if they wanted me to hear them.

After a moment they both entered the room, the man had a long black leather coat on and he was wearing a baseball cap.

He is tall and slender, not my wife's 'normal' type of man, I myself am tall and well built, perhaps Mary is trying to tell me something? I closed my eyes as they made their way towards the bed. I watched them as they kissed and as they started remove their clothes Mary was first. She looked at me and thought about something, she then walked towards me, naked.



"Gary, I am going to take pity on you, I am going to put a blindfold on you, you will still be able to 'hear' what we do, but I will spare you from 'seeing' what we do."

I kept my eyes closed as Mary, put a scarf around my eyes, she pulled it tight and then stepped back.

"Too tight?" my wife asked me.

It wasn't so I shook my head. I felt her hand on my cheek and then she took hold of the tape and gently pulled it off, it still hurt but not as much as if she had ripped it off. I moved my jaw to loosen my muscles in my mouth. Mary leant forward and kissed me again, it was a slow sensuous kiss, the kind of kiss we used to have a few years ago.

"Gary, I love you, I hope when this is over we can sit down and talk and find out where we went wrong. But please understand I have to do this for me and my own respect."

I felt her step back and I heard clothing fall to the floor. I then heard two bodies get on the bed, the bed moved slightly as they fell on the bed, without seeing anything every sound was amplified. I heard the sighs from my wife as I guess her 'lover' touched her, I heard the gasps that came from my wife, I heard nothing from the man, he was obviously the silent type.

"Oh...yes...that's...good...yes..please...suck my nipples...pinch them...of yes...that's good...please touch me, I am so wet for you...oh yes that's nice..." My wife's voice was hushed one moment then loud the next.

Over the next hour I heard my wife have her pussy sucked until she came, three or four times, I then heard her get taken from behind, until she came, I heard her tell her lover that she wanted to get fucked in the arse, something we have never discussed or even thought about, again she came while that happened. I heard my wife tell her lover that she wanted to cowgirl fuck her lover so she could watch me.

Throughout all this time my wife kept up a running commentary of everything she was feeling, but the really strange thing was the lack of noise from the lover, I couldn't hear a word said by him, all I heard were gasps and moans from him, and the wet sounds of my wife's pussy, surely if this was to work he should be talking to me and humiliating me? Well not in this case.

While all this was going on my cock stayed limp, nothing about what was going on was in the slightest bit erotic for me. On a purely intellectual level I knew those sounds of my wife cumming should at least get some response from me, but it didn't I wasn't turned on or off, there was just nothing, I felt nothing. The only feeling I would say is how guilty I felt, guilt about why my wife was doing this.



After what seemed like ages the couple, finally, seemed to stop what they were doing, and all I heard were soft kisses and murmurs.

"Mary? Is that it? Have you finished now? If so I want you to untie me so I can pack my bags and leave you to your 'lover'."

"What? Gary, what are you talking about? I am not going to leave you for my lover, I love you, this was to help us, not drive us apart." I could hear a desperateness in her voice.

I heard Mary stand up and walk towards where I sat. She bent down and untied the straps holding me to the chair. I flexed my arms and rubbed my wrists Mary reached up and undid the scarf around my head. It took me a few moments to realise what I was seeing, there on the bed naked was Sandra my PA. Alongside her were two six or seven inch dildos, they were both covered in a wet sticky substance.

Sandra was smiling, but I sensed a certain nervousness. Mary walked back to the bed and sat next Sandra.

"So, Sandra, your my wife's lover?" I asked.

"No Gary, I am not your wife's lover, tonight was the fist time I have ever seen your wife naked, likewise it is the first time she has seen me naked." She replied in that nervous voice again.

"Gary, there is no 'lover' I have not cheated on you as you have cheated on me with Sandra, and what you heard was the two of us fucking ourselves silly with these dildo's, yes we have kissed, I can honestly say Sandra is a great kisser, I can see why you like her, she also has a great body as well, and if I was into women? I would certainly want to kiss and caress her body from head to toe. But I'm not into women." My wife said obviously trying to make me understand.

"And I am not into women either, but I echo your wife's thoughts, your wife is gorgeous, and what you are doing chasing after me I have no idea." Sandra said looking at me.

"So, Mary? where does that leave us? If you wanted to make me feel how you feel, well you have done a very good job, I realise how stupid I have been and I promise to be a better husband in the future. And I will swear to you, that cheat on you again, I know you don't trust me, and I know I will never get that trust back.

But I will not have you hanging this over me, if we stay together I want us to be a couple that has a future not a couple that dwells in the past. Sandra? I want you to stay as my PA, you are very good at your job and I would be a fool to let you go, but it's up to Mary."

Sandra and I both looked at my wife.

"Gary? Will you promise me never to touch Sandra ever again, can you just be friends with her?" She asked me looking me in the eyes.

Before I could answer Sandra answered for me, "Mary, your husband and I have done some fairly outrageous things, both at work and at my flat, I will freely admit I love your husband, does he love me? I doubt it very much, he loves you and I would imagine always will. I personally don't wan't him to leave me alone,"

She paused and then took her hand, "But Mary, please understand I don't want to break your marriage, but I really do love your husband and I had every intention of leaving here and never seeing him ever again, but something happened here today. Something unexpected."

My wife looked at her and said, "What happened?"

Instead of saying anything Sandra lent forward and gave my wife a sensuous and very sexy kiss, Mary just sat there accepting what Sandra was doing to her. After a few moments Sandra stopped, stood up and picked up her coat, she then looked at me, "See you at work on Monday?"

"Yes Sandra, see you then, don't be late." I smiled at her.

Sandra put on her coat and then picked up her clothes and then walked away. Mary and I didn't say anything until we heard the front door open and close.

"What exactly did Sandra mean, by that kiss?" Mary asked me as I stood up and moved towards her.

"If I kissed you like that, what would your reaction be?" I said as I kissed her with as much passion and love as I could, Mary instantly responded and we spent 10 minutes making out on the bed kissing and touching each other, and truly 'reconnecting'.




"Wow, so Sandra was inviting me to do what we just did?" Mary said as we curled up on the bed.

"Yes she did, would you care to take her up on the offer?" I said smiling.

Mary thought long and hard, then she said, "If I did, would that be my revenge on you? actually it would be poetic justice, I have sex with the woman who seduced you, I take it she did seduce you?" she said with a question in her voice.

"Oh, yes trust me, I may have thought about it, but I did not make the first move, she went after me and she got me. I am sorry I let her do it, it was unfair on you, I will still abide by any settlement you want from me, if you truly did want to leave me."

"Gary, don't be silly, if I was going to leave you and divorce you I wouldn't be here with you now, you would be talking to my lawyers. Now about Sandra, do you think she isn't into women, I know she said she wasn't, but...?"

"I honestly don't know, but she did agree to do this thing with you didn't she? And she knew how to kiss and get you going, so I would guess she might know a thing or two about other women. Why, would you care to find out?"

Hmmm...maybe, but for now, you have some serious making up to do, my toy there gave me several very nice orgasms. I want more than that from you, so get to work!"

***

That night we made love for as long as both of us could stay awake, I brought my wife to any number of orgasms, we lost count after ten, and when I had cum three times, which in all honesty was my lot, we both helped her by using her toy, we went to sleep in each others arms something we hadn't done in a long time.

We repeated every thing we did that night, on the Saturday and by Sunday evening we were both exhausted.

On Monday, just before I went to work, while we were sat at the table drinking coffee and having a last piece of toast, my wife looked at me.

"Gary?"

"Yes?"

"Ask her to come around here one evening, I want you to join in, I don't want to exclude you in anything we do. And one last thing? You better start taking some vitamins, and who knows start buying those little blue pills. Oh and you are going to be one lucky bastard, and don't you ever forget it." She smiled as she said the last bit.

www.sexyworldsite.com

Followers