Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rebecca Has Great Mellons

I went to my local bank branch Saturday morning and was chatting with a girl i have been planting seeds with for months. Rebecca is a good looking girl though stocky in build. She is probably in her late 20's and has enormous mellons. She always wears glasses which set off her big brown eyes and i knew she didn't have a boyfriend and i was feeling horny so i asked her if she would like to come over to my place and i would grill steaks and we could take a hot tub afterwards.
She said sure without hesitation. Rebecca always dresses conservatively usually wearing slacks but she can't hide her big rip mellons that seem to want to burst out of her tops. I gave her directions and she arrived about 7:30. I grilled the steaks and we chatted over dinner and a bottle of wine. She had come in the same type of slacks as she wore at the bank and i was anxious to see what the rest of her body looked like in a bathing suit. It was about 9:30 and we were sitting in the front room with music on and we were getting nice and friendly and i suggested we go in the hot tub.


I showed her where the bathroom was to change and went to my room and got on my suit and came back. When she walked into the room she looked even better than i imagined. She was wearing a white two piece bikini and though she had a stocky build she was solid and her ripe mellons looked damn good in her top. I handed her a towel i had for her and she walked in front of me out the back to the deck and hot tub. Her ass was not small and her ass cheeks also seemed to be flowing out her bottoms but she did have a solid body not sloppy. As i helped her into the hot tub i noticed her white thighs were nice and tight and all i could think was more cushion for the pushin with this girl and i bet she could fuck like a champ. I was thinking Rebecca was built to fuck and not made for little scrawny men. As she sat in the hot tub i went for another bottle of wine and glasses and we sat and had wine and talked. While the wine took effect in us both i told her what a great bpdy she had and that i had had a thing for her since the first day i saw her and she liked that and told me i as very handsome.

We a glass or so out of the bottle and were getting hot and she sat up to cool down and her tits were mesmerizing and as i told her how hot she was i saw her nipples hardening. She had very large nipples too and in her wet top they were very visible. Rebecca was playing with the water with her leg and said..so what now with a little grin. I stood up and walked to her sitting on the edge of the hot tub and leaned down and gave her a nice full deep kiss and said ..i have this real nice king size bed you might like to see and she laughed and said that sounds nice. I helped her out of the hot tub and we both dried off as much as we could before we went back into the house and i held her by the hand and took her to the stairway and let her go up first. I watched her ass as she walked up the stairs and said...mmmmmmm..great view and she laughed. When we got to the upstairs landing i pointed to my room and we walked in and i put my arms around her as i stood facing her and we kissed and ran our hands over each other and then as we were kissing i took down my wet trunks and as i pressed against her and we kissed i could hear her say..mmmmhuhhhh..i pulled away from her mouth and leaned down and slid her top off one of her tits and it sprung out and i sucked her nipple hard and she moaned and i leaned back up and fondled her tit but they were so large no way could my hand get around it and she started to rub my cock and said ...mmmmm..you have a big one... i reached around and untied her top and pulled it off and played motorboat with her tits and she was real turned on. I took a step back and asked her tio sit down and then i slid her wet bottoms off. Rebecca had a nice clean shaved pussy and it had a faint darker look from her shaved hair between her porcelain white tight thighs and she scooted back on the bed as i crawled up and on top of her and between her legs which she spread willingly as her breathing was changing and i had to spend sometime feeling up her tis and kssing and sucking them and her erect nipples as i slid my cock against her body. We were both still damp wet and when i was ready to fuck her she raised her hips and i tried to push in but the friction and her pussy being kind of tight made it difficult and i said hold on and got KY out of the nightstand and wiped it all over my thick cock and then some on her pussy and as i did she moaned and i put a couple fingers in her and got her ready.


I loved watching her arch her back and her huge tits almost made her head disappear from view. Then i tossed the KY tube to the side and got on her again and pushed into her and she did this nice long moan as i went all the way in nice and slow and when i started to fuck her she was making those oooohhhh...yeahhhh..ooohhhhh sounds ...and she put her arms around me as best she could as i layed on top of her and stroked her pussy. Her tits were so big as i fucked her i was rubbing up and down on them and her pussy felt real nice and wet and the KY made it so slick i easily went into high gear and as i rested on my hands above her and pounded her fast her tits were flopping back and forth and i was saying..YOU LIKE THAT BABY...HHHHMMM..HUHUHUHU..and everytime i thrust into her she made this grunt sound and her head was moving from side to side and she was saying yeah..yeah...yeahh...i knew she was about to cum and so was i as i saw her face redden and she like held her breath and grunted and let out this loud...YEAAAAHHHHHHHHH...and i felt my cock throb and i let out this loud like MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..as i unloaded in her. We were both panting as the last of my cum shot into her and i layed down on her and she sighed and said..OMG...omg....i said you ok baby..and she said mmmm...yeah..i have never cum that fast before and she laughed and i slowly pulled my wet dick out of her and layed next to her both of us on our backs. I laughed and said you just needed a big dick honey and she said mmmhmmmm as she ran her fingers over my stomach and then let them go to my cock. We layed there and caught our breath and she said how glad she was i asked her out and i told her i was very happy she came..so to speak and we both laughed about that and she sat up and looked at my dick and sighed as she ran her hand over it and it started to harden again. Then she said want to do it again and i smiled at her and she asked if she could get on top and i said sure honey.


Rebecca was like a kid with a new toy as she rode me and her tits flopped up and down for a few minutes and i said do you like it doggie stye baby and she smiled and got off me and got on all fours on the bed and i got up and stood by the bed as she moved to me and i banged her big white ass real slow for maybe 5 mintues or more and when i stopped deep in her and reached around and lightly fingered her clit it only took her a minute or so before she was pushing back on my cock and orgasmed again. When she came to stop with my dick in her i felt her pussy like puckering on my dick and was really turned on and stood there and fucked her from behind hard and i could hear both of us as i pumped in her going UUHH..UUHH...UUHH..UUHH and she was moaning going oohhhhhhuuhhhuuu..and i came again. As we layed there tired and happy i wished i had her suck my dick but she was worn out and i figured i would save that for another day and she gave me her cell number and asked me to call her which of course i will. Nothing like a new pussy to play with..lol. I might have to make more deposits real soon.


www.sexyworldsite.com

Followers