Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wife demands eight free secret nights out

I'm Dan Nilsson, married to Isabell and living in a Scandinavian town with our two kids, who were out playing with their friends when my wife asked me to sit down at the kitchen table and listen to some important news. I'll never forget what happened that damn Thursday evening in our kitchen when the shit hit the fan.

Isabell said, "I know that you've been cheating during your trip to that Speedway GP Race at Vojens in Denmark that is why a divorce might be on our agenda. But because I still love you, I will give you a second chance so you can regret your wrongdoing. To be forgiven you have to accept my terms, which are: I demand to have a total freedom during eight nights out, four Wednesday nights and four Friday nights beginning at tomorrow night."


She continued, "I don't know yet what I shall do during all those evenings or nights. Maybe stay at home and not do anything at all during some of them, maybe only going to see a movie or have a beer at a pub together with a friend at some evening or maybe have a date with some nice guy. I don't tell you anything and you are not allowed to ask anything about what I've done, or do it with whom or where I do it. If you confess your cheating, I'll be a good wife and skip all free Wednesday nights out as an extra bonus for you. But if you deny to accept my conditions, the divorce will be filed tomorrow."

Now she held up a brown C4 sized envelope and said, "Here is the divorce papers. Please tell me your choice. Marriage or divorce, what do you want?"

I was totally surprised and asked, "What's going on here? Is it a silly joke or some kind of candid camera? Not funny at all."

She looked at me without any smile and replied, "No, I've never been more serious than now. You have to face the consequences of your cheating. Accept my conditions or I'll file for divorce. No other alternatives will be available."

I shouted, "What the hell is this? Have you got totally mad? You ought to know that I have never lied to you or never cheated you."

" I have evidence and please tell me now if you want remain married to me?"

I shouted again, "Show me your damn evidence, right now if you can but you can't because I have never cheated you."

Now she looked a bit worried and said, "I don't have any pictures but there are witness."

"Let's go and see your witness. I demand to see him or her right now."

"Can't do that because I have promised to protect them from your wrath."


Now I had got enough of her crap and shouted, "Why limit your demands to only eight free nights? Why not 365 free nights every year from now on? Give me the damn divorce papers and start packing your belongings. I don't take any shit like this. You are the cheater and you shall be out of this house. Go to your damn lover and stay there."

I opened the envelope and found clean divorce forms and began filling in the requested information. Isabell had turned ashen gray and said, "I don't have any lover."

"There are only two possible explanations to your insane demands; either you have hot feelings for some horny pussy hound who wants into your panties and you believe his false rumors because you look forward to be comforted by him during your free nights. Otherwise you would not be naïve enough to believe such bullshit from a conning seducer more than the truth from your faithful husband. Or can the explanation be so simple that you already had an affair and need those eight nights to decide with whom you want share your future, with your lover or with me? Sorry to make you disappointed, but I refuse to participate in this silly dirty game. I don't want you any longer. Go to your damn lover and stay there."

It was a terrible nightmare for me. I had always thought that Isabell and I had a happy marriage. But now it had only taken a few minutes for her to turn it to pure crap and the worst of all, she did it without any reasonable reason. I had never cheated her.

Now Isabell was crying loudly and sobbed, "Please calm down, please don't do anything stupid. Please let me explain."

I couldn't resist my anger and shouted, "Explain what? You have got rid of me just as you wanted. Why in the hell are you complaining now? Go to your damn lover and be happy."

"Your anger is based on misunderstanding, I don't have any lover, I never had any lover and I will never have any lover. I love you, only you."

"Why in the hell are you acting as a puppet on a string for some horny conning creep who wants fuck you? I can hardly think you alone created this silly game. Somebody must be directing you. I doubt you really want to know the truth about what happened in Denmark. Did you ask Kent, David and Seth? Of course not, but you ought to have done that to find the truth because I doubt that your story-telling seducer even knows in which Danish town we stayed overnight? Ask your lying so called witness if he knows that.

A still sobbing Isabell replied, "No, I haven't spoken to any of your friends. Now I understand how wrong and stupid I've acted when accusing you without searching for any real facts. I'm sorry for everything what I said to you. Please let me explain why I did what I did."

I nodded and Isabell told me an almost insane story about how her co-worker Catherine had asked her if she had forgiven Dan yet? When Isabell did ask, " forgiven for what?" Catherine tried to change the subject but Isabell had demanded to know the truth and been told the rumors about what I was supposed to done with some bimbo in Denmark. Catherine did comfort a now very sorry Isabell by telling how one of her friends in a similar situation had saved her marriage with ten "private nights". Catherine, who is single had even promised Isabell to take her out and fix a blind date with a handsome man during a "girl night out"

After her confession Isabell began begging me to forgive her and skip the divorce forms I had been filing. She promised me that I would never regret that.

My reply wasn't very kind, "Why should I skip the divorce? You humiliated me as hell by believing faked rumors better than a faithful husband. Why should I stay with you? I don't even get the sex I want in this marriage."

Isabell said, "I promise that from now on never refuse you any sex at all as long as it is only you and me but I will never accept any swinging, threesome or a group. I have never cheated you and really don't now what I done during those eight nights. I'm afraid that if Oscar Broman had got knowledge of my problems, he had done his best for taking advantages of the situation. Honestly, I was only furious about your cheating and had nothing planned for myself, neither any cheating, dating or anything else. Not even going out with Catherine. I'm sorry for what I did to you and beg you to forgive me. Please give me a second chance."

Now I told her my decision, "I promise to think about the divorce until Friday next week and you'll sleep in the spare room. You shall not report anything to Catherine about what I said or did in this matter. I will see her and want that to be a surprise. Is that clear?"

Isabell accepted my conditions.


A cousin of mine is rather tough lawyer who have won some nasty cases and therefore began to create a reputation of a ruthless shark. The next day he and I went to Catherine's office where he scared the shit out of her with information about the high amount he had sued her. Suing people for such matters is very unusual in this country and usually not even worth the efforts but my lawyer got a very frightened Catherine to confess that she had got the rumors from a coworker by name Oscar Broman.

That Oscar was one of Isabell's first boyfriends who never got into her panties. Though he was married he used to do his, so far, fruitless attempts with her as often he could. Isabell had jokingly told me about their last company Christmas party when Oscar had been so attentive admirer to her during the whole evening that she had probably would have accepted his invitation for forbidden pleasures if she had been married to an asshole. Now it was easy to understand why this Oscar had created a faked cheater reputation for me.

After Catherine, we visited Oscar. Neither my lawyer cousin nor I doubted that our visit at Oscar's office gave him cold feet, very cold feet, indeed. He was told about being sued for the equal high amount as Catherine. It was obvious that Oscar had created the rumors by himself because he couldn't name any other source than "overheard at a bar".

I called Oscar's wife at her job and scared her with the amount Oscar's gossip would cost their family so he would get a taste of his own medicine after work that memorable Friday.

I didn't believe Isabell had told me the whole truth. However, I was sure that she had not cheated me yet but obviously she had got a temptation to see if the "grass is greener behind the fence" That temptation must been strong enough for accepting Catherine's simple story and plans without any investigations. She ought to know that something nasty might happen if she spent evenings out together with that twice divorced slut Catherine. Of course, I was sure she had not intended to date eight different men during eight nights. But even one night or only one fuck with one man would have been a valid reason for divorce.

Had I really been that damn cheater Catherine told her I was, maybe I had accepted one single fling for Isabell as the very last attempt to save our marriage if everything else had failed.

Isabell isn't so naïve as she pretended to be when she confessed her doings. An average loving wife would probably cross-examined both her husband and his friends about what really happened in Denmark before she decided about any revenge. Especially when there was no evidence to the vague rumors about my cheating. Another suspicious matter was how fast she changed her attitude from demanding position to begging for forgiveness when I preferred a divorce. I'm sure she began thinking about the consequences and understood how much she could lose and not gain anything at all by continuing with her silly demands.

However, though Isabell did what she did, I was still in love with her and the following Friday I told her about my intention to skip the divorce and allowed her back to our bedroom. Later the evening she sucked me good, stone hard before three very intensive fucks. She even offered me her virgin ass and got very happy when I said, "Not now, but maybe some other time in the future if you've been naughty again."

She replied, "I promise that never be naughty to you again."

Epilog

Catherine and Oscar fearing the worst and hired a lawyer together. He wasn't any bright star and soon he and my lawyer agreed about a settlement far better for me than I ever expected. My immediate action saved two marriages, my own and Oscar Broman's. His wife invited me for lunch at a nice restaurant where she thanked me for saving her marriage. Oscar had confessed his interest for Isabell and been very close to a divorce. But he got a second chance when he agreed to pay all his legal expenses for my suit by canceling his golf-club membership. That saved good money and gave him much more time together with his family. His wife was very happy for that solution. Isabell, Catherine and Oscar still works at the same office but nobody regard them as close friends.


www.sexyworldsite.com

Followers