Saturday, June 12, 2010

A wife for share - Sex Story

My wife Elisabeth and I have been married for 8 years and I knew that in the past she was a total cum slut woman. But it didn’t mater at all. We were sex addict and enjoyed having sex every time, so the main thing was her and me. I was in so much of love with her and I could only wish I knew her earlier. We both worked, I was working on my projects mainly from home and Elisabeth was running her own small business. About 4 years after we got married I noticed that she was getting in a touch with a guy who visited her office quite frequently, and one day I asked her if she enjoyed this guy. She said that she was attracted to him. Then I asked her if she wanted to fuck him. Yes, she said. I asked her to show his photo to me and she did, it was on her iphone. That was a tall good looking son of a bitch, with massive muscles, and charming smile, and I could swear he would be making a great type of Casanova.
A few days later I noticed she was putting her make up and wearing her best clothing, I asked her where she was going to leave and she said that she was having a date with that guy. I kissed her in the lips and hoped she would have a great pleasure of time. I gave her the green light and supposed her to be at home at 1 am or so. Not too late. The idea of my wife having sex with another man excited me intensely and the whole evening I wondered how it was going. I went to bed and tried to entertain reading till the moment she was supposed to appear, but she wouldn’t come.
When she finally arrived I asked her how it had gone and she told me that she’d been fucked twice, I immediately got a hard on. As she undressed I could see kiss marks on her breasts and when she removed her panties I could see the sperm in them. She got into bed and I asked her to describe what had happened. Apparently they had met at some night club or so, then he took her to the motel, and they had sex out there. This guy, Mathew was married but his wife was not much of horny character, and didn’t fuck a lot, so the poor boy was forced to find pleasures on side.
They started with kissing and caressing one another, they had sex and this made me feel hot! Soon he out her missionary, his cock appeared to be longer and thicker than mine; she was wet and welcomed him with joy. His first attack was massive and he came very quickly, he shot his load all over her breast and she had to wipe his cum so profuse it was! Then she got down, bending over his legs and began to give him head. He was lying on his back with closed eyes moaning, and soon she managed to get his cock hard again, and when he was already OK he put her in a dog style and began to fuck, this time slowly. Ti would last long and soon they both came, and he came, but this one aiming at her mouth and face. She loved it; my wife had always been fond of getting cumshots all over her face. By this time I was ready to fuck her, but what surprised me was her eagerness for being fucked too, she couldn’t wait it. I thought she was tired first and wanted to sleep out but she was really all right with it! I acquiesced with her demand to be fucked as hard as I could do it. Frankly speaking, I had no idea how I would feel after she’d been fucked by someone else, now I wanted to have sex with her more intensely than ever before. Feelings were terrific!
Elisabeth felt the same. We decided that she should continue fucking Mathew and having sex with me afterwards. Soon he had to move out of our town and they had to break up. She cried and protested but things turned that way.
Soon things passed quietly, and once our bank changed the manager and the new manager resolved to meet all the clients and asked us to come in and see him. When we went in it was obvious that he was completely fascinated by Elisabeth, we could see advantages in this, and we wanted to ask for an extension of our overdraft.
When we mentioned it he said that this matter needed a thorough consideration and we arranged meeting the next week. When they met he called up his secretary and told her that he was not to be disturbed, except for any call from head-office, and locked his office door. This time Elisabeth allowed him to stroke her legs and played with his cock. The next week he fucked her. It then turned out that he actually had a flat overlooking the sea, for those times when he had to work late. From then on had to stay late once a week and fucked Elisabeth in his apartment. He wasn’t as good as Mathew and couldn’t fuck her more than once. Obviously, the same as before, the experience of fucking into my wife with her panties and cunt filled with another man’s sperm gave me huge turn on, in fact at these moments Elisabeth demanded oral sex before I fucked her. Thus I not only tasted her lovely cunt but his sperm as well, I was getting more and more perverted.
That went on actually for years, but once we started having our usual holidays in Spain, and one day, during our vacation, we went up to the shop and met a guy who was such a handsome and attractive guy with bright eyes and raven black hair. On that holiday Elisabeth went to his shop about an hour before we were supposed to leave, they kissed and fucked in the back room. Elisabeth promised him to return to Barcelona next year and have much of sex with him. She actually did, and on our next vacations, she went to Spain alone. I thought it was just kind of fun of my wife, until one day she called me home and told me that he’d fucked her 6 times and that his cock was over 8 inches long and as thick as a cucumber, the huge monster cock! I asked her how she was; she said that it was! When she arrived, she looked sexier than ever before and I realized that my darling honey had finally found the cock of her dream. Elisabeth said that from this she would be going to Barcelona almost every month and that in October Enrique was supposed to arrive to us, so we would have to meet him and prepare a room for our guest in our house. I think it was a great idea, and couldn’t wait for him to come, because we would have much fun!





Followers