Saturday, June 12, 2010

My wife fucks a football team - Sex Story

This happened 3 years ago. My wife and I have been married for 11 years, I am 35 and she is 32. My wife is still as hot as when we married. During the summer on Saturdays, when I would come home from working, my neighbors Barbara and George would have nice barbeque fire parties. So by the time I would come home, everyone would be in a good mood.

So, one nice Saturday day my wife Samantha called me at work to say that she would be at Barbara’s, helping her making party food. As she said, George was hosting his football team players tonight, they had had a really lucky game. I said OK, but told her to behave a good girl until I get home. She just laughed and said it will not be easy when all the young men are there.

When I got home the party was going on, I gave the guests a quick Hi. I didn’t see Samantha outside but when I got inside I could hear voices coming from the kitchen and I heard Samantha saying such a phrase: “Slow down, we have all night!” So I backed up a bit, so that they wouldn’t see me. After a second she appeared grabbing a tray of ice juices, and a young guy with well built shape accompanying her. She introduced him as Tommy.

We said Hi, and he took the stuff out to the party. She was wearing her shortest black shorts and her nice favorite top which was without bra. I could she that she was already a tipsy and I told her she looked sexy. She smiled and then I asked her what she meant by saying: “We have all night” to Tommy. She just looked at the floor and said that she didn’t think I could hear. That’s when she told me how she had told Barbara that I would love to see her (my wife) getting fucked by other guys. Barbara said that she would ask George to see if he could bring up some friends of his, from the football team, to sort it out. She just looked at me and asked if I was angry. I just gave her a squeeze and a kiss and said that I was not surprised but very excited. I asked her if she could at least hold on until I return from my shower, she just said she would try.

When I got outside Barbara and Samantha were on the deck dancing with 4 guys, George was over by the bar with 5 other guys. So, I went over and grabbed a beer while George introduced me to his friends. George asked me if I was glad with the party and was OK. I said if Samantha didn’t mind, then let’s see what will happen. I did say that 9 guys might be too many, but George said that some will leave and that Barbara will take others. It seemed that they have done this for many times before, and wanted to get Samantha involved.

So George introduced me to his friends, they were all about 5 or so years younger than me. He told me about Joe and said that he was really big, and wondered how my wife would react. I smiled and wondered how big Joe was, but George just grinned and said I will see. Both wives were really getting into the mood by the time they were dancing. I could see hands were all over their bodies. Soon Tommy’s hands went down Samantha’s shorts, and I could tell she wouldn’t resist. Then four guys at the bar said good bye to everyone, so there were only 5-6 left.

When I looked back, Barbara was on her knees, pulling down the shorts of Mathew and Joe. Turning back I could my wife was now on the deck while Tommy and Arnold worked over her cunt. She now had both dicks in hand. She was just about ready to cum when George said we should go all inside. The girls took the guys by their cocks and led them like that inside, leaving George, Joe and myself. I asked Joe if he was going to join, he said yes but he likes things to warm up first, because he does not mind being second or third. George just laughed and clapped me on the shoulder. Getting inside we found everyone naked with Samantha on her back on the couch being eaten out by 1 guy while sucking 2 huge cocks! Well, I could realize those cocks’ size! Cocks were enormous! Nut too huge, but much bier than mine! Barbara was on all fours being fucked by Mathew, she was sucking on Samantha’s tits. Mathew didn’t last more than 10 minutes before pulling out and cumming all over Barbara’s ass!

Leaving a gaping wide hole, Tommy got up from between Samantha’s legs and entered Barbara for her second cock. Without missing a thing, Barbara now crawled between my wife’s legs and started to give her first cunnilingus licking. This must have driven her crazy because within 2 minutes she was shacking from her first orgasm while Arnold was shooting his white cum down her throat. Joe got up and took his shirt off saying it was time. Samantha gave a moan when she got her first cock from Joe, who was giving her all of his 9 inches which was much bigger than mine! Samantha was getting into it because she was meeting him with every thrust. Joe now walked over to Tommy and Barbara and started to take down his shorts, but Barbara stopped him saying that he was all Samantha’s! Joe now flipped my wife over on her knees. This made it easy for Joe to walk to her waiting mouth. My wife reached out and squeezed his shorts with a starling look in her eyes and when she pulled them down, she exclaimed: “Oh, My God, It’s huge!”

What I now saw was my wife holding the biggest cock in her hand and trying to get it in her mouth. George just laughed when Barbara said it was more than 8 inches plus he could fuck for an hour before cumming. Samantha was hard excited, she could only get a half of that cock in her mouth. I was wondering how she was going to fuck it. After what seemed like 30 minutes, Joe pulled out and shot his huge load on her belly! His cum landed all across to her face, mouth, breast and belly. I just had to get a closer look at what was going to destroy my wife. I was hot as hell, so I asked George if I could use Barbara for a while. He said only if he could fuck Samantha instead. At this point it doesn’t matter so we both moved to each other’s wives.

George was heading over to my wife’s mouth when Joe stopped him saying that George should fuck her first. Samantha was now being fucked by George while trying to get Jim’s cock down her throat. Barbara looked at me, smiled and I started to enter her. She stopped me saying that she really wanted my cock in her ass. Not getting anal sex often from my wife, I was happy to comply, and positioned my cock into her ass. Starting slowly, she then said to bang her hard, so with that I increased my pace.

George was fucking off Samantha who now had a half of Jim’s cock down her throat! With every thrust of George’s cock, she would engulf more of Jim’s cock. Barbara had me get on my back so she could ride my cock. Samantha was having another orgasm when George pulled shooting cum all over her shacking body. Barbara was riding me with all her worth until she yelled out that she was cumming. I began to moan and she begged for me to cum into her ass! I unloaded into her. It seemed like I virtually drained my balls!

After that we left Joe and Samantha fucking on the floor. The site was quite amazing: Joe trying to get that cock into my wife, with every thrust making her gasp wide and pant heavily. That cock kept on fucking her, and tears burst up in her eyes. After a few minutes Samantha said she wanted to ride and soon she was straddling Joe. With every bounce she went a bit deeper. I didn’t think it would happen, but Barbara said that she could take the whole Joe’s cock in her pussy. Just then, Samantha convulsed with an orgasm, her eyes rolled over and it looked like she just passed out for a while. She was bouncing and trashing on his cock! With that she rolled off of Joe like she was done, but Joe was not finished yet and he began to fuck her once again.

From rich experience, Barbara said that Samantha was really going to get fucked now. Joe now drove his cock all the way up her used pussy up to his balls. He fucked her for 20 more minutes, and every stroke of Joe cause my wife moan or utter: “Oh, God!” I think she must have came 2 more times, before Joe started to quicken his pace. We all could she Samantha’s eyes roll up when Joe withdrew and with some mad furious fire in his eyes started shooting his huge load all over my wife’ face! It looked like his cum would never end! He just kept on cumming and cumming! Cum just flowed from his huge cock, running down her chin to her neck and down to her breast! There left no dry place on her face! She was a total mess! Joe got up saying good bye, got dressed and told me what a hot wife I have. It took Samantha long before she started to move. Barbara said that I should take her home, and that Samantha be weak and sore in the morning. I just ended up picking up my naked wife and putting her over my shoulder and heading home. Laying her on the bed, I asked how she was doing. All she could say was: “We gotta have it once again, honey!”



Followers