Friday, June 11, 2010

The first time to try threesome - Sex Story

My wife Carmella loves my cock very much and we enjoy much of sex almost every day! She is a brunette with a slim, firm body, her breasts with perky nipples and a lovely shape; she had a nice belly and a long lipped cunt. She always attracted men’s eyes when walking down the streets. We’d been married for 7 years and she was 32 at the time, we had sex every day, usually twice, in the night and in the morning. We had sex on weekends sometimes as well. So you can see that we enjoyed sex a lot, by no means, I was the first man she fell in love with, so she had lost her virginity when she was 19 to some guy. This guy fucked her so much that she had a huge sex drive and she had never been without sex since. She always told me that I was the best lover she’d ever had, and this obviously pleased me.
One Saturday night when we were making love, she asked me what my favorite fantasy was. I said that my fancy was to have sex with 2 women at the same time, watching them make love after I am done. She smiled and said that she thought that’s what my answer should be and that her fantasy was 2 guys fucking! She then asked me whether I ever wish my fantasy come true. She confessed allowing her dreams that way! I said I would be happy to do! Her next question was:
“Did you know another man who could help my fantasy come true?” I knew the answer; I had a close friend Mathew! When we were in the college, we would often share one slut fro 2 cocks and that was so much fun! He was always hungry for sex and he had over 9 inches cock, I had always been very envious. Carmella knew him of course but was unaware of his marvelous endowment. I said:
“So do you want your fantasy to come true?” At this moment, I was fucking her really hard so she didn’t even refuse when I came inside her. Nevertheless, I didn’t get an answer. There was one thing she really loved about me fucking her: it was my vehement power and rage with which I shot my load inside her! She knew it and she definitely loved it. My sperm had always been of huge quantity. Giving her what she wanted made me feel wild and horny and I came, she convulsed with her usual orgasm, after that we fell asleep cuddled together.
The following morning she said while we were having coffee:
“I think we should try something new”
“You really want a threesome with me and Mathew?”
“Yeah, babe, I think we could try it, but not if it hurts you! I don’t wanna upset or disappoint you, honey. I am also ready to have some a threesome with Rachel if that makes a difference!” I thought for a while, I knew that many married couples, who had already experienced something like that! Carmella said:
I pondered for a few seconds. Rachel was Carmella’s best friend, she was a blonde with a body to die for, and I’d had a few fantasies about her over the years I knew her! I said:
“OK, deal, so when?”
“How about next month, when you are taking the week off?” She asked: “We can have it at the first weekend and use the following week to recover!”
“Sounds good to me,” I replied, “I’ll call Mathew out, and I think he’ll not refuse, he’s always had a “thing” for you!” When I noted Carmella laughed.
I called Mathew and arranged to meet him for a drink the following Friday evening. He promised me that he won’t have sex until the day and he would be preparing a big load for her. We also curtailed our sex games and Carmella also found out that Rachel had had sex with Mathew and thoroughly recommended him, which encouraged Carmella to look forward even more to the day.
I arrived home on Saturday a bit earlier. We had a light meal, about 7 pm; we both had a shower and got ready for the evening’s pleasure. Carmella had shaved her pussy hair and it was so clean and smelled nice! Her bra and panties were coated under a tight sweater and a black skirt which left enough to the imagination to titillate anyone. Mathew arrived at 8 pm, he greeted Carmella with a kiss and shook my hand, and he seemed a bit nervous. We went into the living room that overlooked our large garden. I made vodka and tonics all round, and soon Mathew’s nervousness disappeared as we talked. The conversation was, unsurprisingly, about sex. Mathew soon realized that Carmella was an experienced woman and started getting nervous again. Carmella kissed him and said:
“Don’t worry, Mathew, I know that you have something I’ve always wanted,” and she put her hand on the bulge in his jeans. That got things started as Mathew kissed her back and they began stroking each other’s bodies. Then she suggested moving upstairs. We had prepared a bed in a spare room. Mathew and Carmella began undressing each other immediately. Mathew groaned as he saw Carmella in her best sexual lingerie for the first time:
“Oh, God! You’re so beautiful, Carmella!”

He unclipped her bra and took it off and allowed her to remove his briefs revealing his heavy cock. It was Carmella’s turn to gasp as she looked at it and she knelt to kiss the monstrous head. It was so fucking huge! It certainly didn’t faze Carmella, she liked oral sex….., and I was amazed when she managed to get the whole thing up her mouth. I could see her tongue working and she moved her hand up and down the shaft. Gradually she swallowed at least 6 inches into her mouth, after that it was classic sucking, tonguing and masturbating. Mathew groaned. I was naked too and hard, my cock looked puny against Mathew’s. I could hardly control my excitement at the thought of seeing Carmella take his monster cock. I wondered what it would be like to fuck her afterwards; I was afraid that after such a huge cock she wouldn’t even feel my dick inside!
While Carmella sucked Mathew she fingered her clit, I moved behind her and watched as she teased on her clit. This long organ protruded from beneath the hood and she used two fingers. She was leaking profusely, her completely clear love juices seeping out of her cunt and dropping everywhere. I knew she liked to be wet but I also thought his two inch thick cock would slide in without damage to her. Finally Mathew gave a cry:
“Stop, stop! I am gonna cum, hold up, babe, I wanna fuck you!”
Carmella let his cock slip out, “Fuck me then!” she panted, and then she moved up onto the bed and spread her lovely legs. Mathew started at her wide open cunt. He mounted her, then knowing about my presence, lifted his body so that I could see his cock enter her. I should say one thing about Carmella, there was not a sign of her tensing up as the huge head of Mathew’s cock pushed at her pussy. It enlarged slowly the hole and disappeared inside, Carmella made a noise, Mathew continued pushing and his cock penetrated deeper into Carmella’s willing cunt. After a minute or two she began to moan, she didn’t always reach orgasm while being fucked but all the signs were that she was getting there now. Mathew speeded up, fucking her energetically, Carmella wrapped her legs over him and dug her nails into his back. She was demanding for him to fuck her harder and faster. Mathew obeyed but shortly, with a shuddering groan, he came. Carmella came too. Mathew didn’t stop fucking, he wanted to keep on fucking, but he couldn’t as his cock softened and refused to push in her cunt. He flopped on top of her gasping for breath.
“Oh! That was great,” Carmella said: she was all red, perspiring and kissing Mathew frantically. She glanced at my cock and rolled her lover off.
“Come on, darling!” she said. I mounted and entered her, as I pushed in, her cunt contracted, and I felt the hot sperm of Mathew. She was wet outside too as Mathew’s hot sperm and her juices mixed and squirted out down my cock. I had never had a feeling like that, I’d never fucked any woman (not even my wife) with another man’s cum before and the feeling was indescribable. I sloshed around inside her; it was the messiest fuck I had ever experienced. I think I came faster than usually, and Carmella cried out in ecstasy and came again. I felt her convulsing, her cunt gaping wide, with cum oozing out. Mathew patted me on the back:
“Damn, that was some fuck, man, what did it feel like?”
“It was great, buddy!”
After that we had some rest for a while. My insatiable wife wanted more of fuck, and Mathew and I took turns fucking her all night. I lost count of how many times but in the morning she claimed to have been fucked at least 8 times before she was done.


Followers