Thursday, July 22, 2010

Felicia Goes Clubbing and Gets a 3-Some - Sex Story

How can I begin to explain what has driven my fantasies over the years? Hell, I don't even know why those thoughts came to me, all I know is that they did and began to consume me. First, let me tell you a little bit of our background. Felicia and I married when we were both 20 years old and are still happily in love with each other, 25 years later. She can still wear clothes that were the same size when we first got married. Her body is a luscious 36C-25-35 and she weighs 128lbs. She's kept in shape all these years, still is firm and passes as a woman in her early 20's. I wasn't as fortunate as she was in the physical conditioning department.

It was about seven years into our marriage when sex began to get a little dull. We had just grown accustomed to each other and there was no electricity between us any more. We still had sex, it just wasn't the erotic thing it had been in the earlier years. One Saturday night, I had rented a XXX video which made us both very horny. I remember that we had loosely acted out what we had just seen and the sex was very good. The video was about a man who enjoyed seeing his wife become a total slut for other men. In the movie, she had fucked a dozen guys, including two very well endowed black men.

As we lay there in bed, I started describing how it would seem to me, for Felicia to be spreading her thighs for other men. She was so turned on that by the time I touched her pussy, it was already sopping wet. As I fucked her, I continued my "commentary" about her becoming a slut for other men. She came much more intensely that she had in a while and I wondered if I was onto something.

After we had fucked, we lay there side by side in the dark. The darkness made it so much easier to talk about it for some reason. I asked her what she would do if the situation ever arose. She asked what I meant and I told her that I wanted to know what she would do if another guy that attracted her began to hit on her. Would she be willing to fuck him? She asked how I felt about it and I told her the truth, that the thought of seeing another guy fucking her made me as horny as hell. I pressed her for her answer and she told me she didn't really know, that it was more complicated than just a yes or no answer. At least I knew in my heart that there just might be a chance of it happening.

One Friday night, I told her to dress like a slut and we'd go out for the night. She smiled like a kid with a new toy and headed off to the bathroom to shower and get ready. When she emerged downstairs, I was taken aback by what I saw. She looked like a whore, a beautiful one, and I told her that we'd better leave before I changed my mind and threw her down and raped her. She told me I could do that later, after someone else had his turn first. She had chosen a very short black skirt with a top that was almost transparent. Her garter belt was almost visible and she wore no bra or panties.

My cock was rock hard as we drove downtown. I parked in a parking garage and leaned over to kiss my hot wife. She broke it early though, and told me that we better go. So we got out of the car and walked to one of the clubs on Main Street. We went in and I told her to grab a table while I ordered our drinks. After waiting almost fifteen minutes, I was served and I began to look for Felicia. I saw her sitting at a table while two guys were standing there talking to her. One was white, the other a dark black. I sat down and handed her a drink while she introduced me to Dave (the white guy) and JOE (the black one). We sat there making idle chit chat and after a while, Felicia stood up and asked who was going to dance with her. The two guys looked at me and I told them I didn't dance. She grabbed Dave's hand and off they went. JOE followed them with his eyes and I could see that he was looking at her firm ass cheeks as she walked away. My cock was still at its full five inch hardness and it felt as if it would burst at any second.

Joe said "That is one fine looking woman!" I agreed, saying that she had a body that just wouldn't quit. He replied "I wouldn't mind finding that out for myself!" Well, I knew he was interested. We kept on watching Dave and Felicia and when a slow song came on, he took her in his arms and they swayed gently to the music. I couldn't help but notice that his hands had slipped down to her ass and that he was grabbing her. She held on tightly as they moved around and I saw a faint blush on her face as he whispered in her ear. They danced a few more songs that way and then came back to the table. Another round had just arrived and we all sat there drinking when I told Felicia that JOE wanted his turn as well.

She stood up and took his hand as he led her out to the dance floor. If seeing her dance with Dave was exciting, seeing her with JOE was even better. They moved well together and he wasn't near as shy as Dave had been. I saw him grabbing one of her tits and also moving his hand up under her skirt. When they came back to the table, her nipples were hard, poking out from her shirt and her face was flushed with excitement. I said that we shouldn't attempt to keep up these pretexts and come to understand why we were all there. I asked them if they'd like to come back to our place and they jumped up ready to go. Felicia sat in the back between them as I drove home and I watched in the mirror as she kissed one, then the other while they began to strip her in the backseat.

We finally got our house and I pulled into the garage so the neighbors wouldn't see her getting out of the car naked between two other men. We headed straight for the bedroom and she got busy undoing their pants. When she pulled Dave's cock out, I was surprised to see that he about nine inches long and fatter than my cock was. But I was really shocked to see the piece of meat she pulled out of Joe's pants. He was bigger than Dave, by a couple of inches and was even bigger around than he was. She moaned as she grasped his cock, her hand not able to close around the throbbing cock. She then leaned forward and began to lick Dave's cock, making it spasm from her oral attention. She continued to stroke Joe's cock as she sucked Dave's. I sat down and watched the show as they began to feel her up while she sucked them.

Joe had enough of her hand soon and grabbed her head and pulled her towards his cock. While she lay back, Dave got into position to eat her pussy while JOE fed her his massive black rod. She wrapped her thighs around Dave's neck as his tongue went to work on her lust swollen cunt lips. She moaned out around the black meat as her passion began to consume her. JOE urged her on, telling her what a hot slut she was, that she really knew how to suck cock. This made her moan even more and I watched as she tightened her grip on Dave's neck, pulling him tightly against her juicy cunt. She was able to take about three quarters of JOE's cock before she began to gag. He then withdrew it, only to force it back in, a little deeper this time. He fucked my wife's mouth with a steady rhythm that would propel him to a powerful orgasm of his own. Meanwhile, Dave was sucking her clit, making her cum hard.

I watched as Joe pulled his cock out of her mouth and began to blast his sperm all over her hair and face and tits. She kept her mouth open and quite a bit of his semen found its way there as well. She stuck out her tongue and showed me, then quickly swallowed it down. Dave, meanwhile, had knelt before her and guided his cock to her hungry waiting cunt. He easily slid inside of her, even though he was enormous compared to me. He began to fuck her hard and fast, making her begin to pant and cry out. "Oh yes! Fuck me baby! God, that's so nice! I love it! Fuck my nasty cunt with that huge cock!" The words drove me over the edge and I began to cum myself. JOE knelt by her head and once again fed her his cock. She was a sex machine, her body shaking and writhing all over the bed while these two men used her for their pleasure.

Dave soon began to bellow out that he was cumming and Felicia told him "Yes baby! Fill my slutty cunt with your hot sperm baby! Yes! Give it all to me!" She had those firm thighs locked around his waist and she pulled him in even deeper as he blasted her womb with his seed. As soon as he finished, JOE pushed him out of the way and positioned himself between Felicia's sticky thighs. Even though her cunt was coated with both of their juices, when JOE shoved his cock in, Felicia flinched and cried out. He really stretched her cunt around his massive cock and when his balls slapped off of her ass, she was moaning out how good it felt, how much it hurt. She loved the pain and pleasure she was feeling and it drove her to another explosive orgasm. She was hotter than I'd ever seen her, than I'd ever made her and I loved what I was seeing and hearing. JOE fucked her for a good forty minutes while Dave, rested, got back to his knees by her head and made her suck his cock. By now, JOE's sperm had dried on her leaving hard white patches of cum all over her body. She devoured Dave's cock and to make sure she had it all down her throat, I reached over and pushed her head down even more on his cock. She swallowed like a good little whore and took him all the way down. He fucked her mouth like he had her cunt and before long he was ready to cum again. This time, he pulled out so that just the head of his cock was in her mouth and he shot his hot sticky load there. Some of it dribbled from the corners of her mouth but she was able to swallow the rest. JOE began to groan and soon filled her cunt with his dark seed. She told me later that it felt as if he had flooded her cunt with a gallon of his hot sperm.

I drove the guys back to their car and then headed quickly home. Felicia was laying there spread eagle on the bed waiting for me. I stripped and she said "You can fuck me, but first you have to eat me my darling husband! If you want to fuck me, you have to suck out their cum first!" Well, with the heat of the moment, I had no choice. I lay between her legs but she told me to get on my back. Then she straddled my face and began to grind her gaping cunt against my mouth. I guess it wasn't as bad as I had first imagined, at least I found it was just another part of the fantasy that we had just had come true. She came about three times before rolling off of me and then she told me to take her.

I got between her legs and felt like I was going to fall in. My cock could get no real friction going and I felt frustrated. She knew what was happening and told me to get off and wait a second. Then she rolled over and told me to fuck her asshole. I used to have to beg to do that, but his night she was as hot for it there as she was in her cunt. "Yes! Fuck my asshole with that tiny cock! It's a good thing that neither of those studs took my ass or you'd never be able to cum! Now fuck me like a whore my horny husband!" I fucked her hard and fast and soon began to empty the sperm in my balls into her asshole. Who couldn't help but cum hearing her words? We lay there afterwards, spent and exhausted from all the action of the night.

We awoke the next day and she asked if my fantasy had come true. I told her yes but that I wanted it to continue. She agreed, telling me just how much they had made her cum. Because of their size and because of how they made her feel, like a real slut, she had reached a height she never had before. That was about seventeen years and countless other guys ago. I love to see guys seduce her and then use her for their pleasure. But I think the most exciting time of all was fairly recently. We had gone to club that was basically all black, with the exception of a half dozen white women who were there for a very obvious reason. It wasn't long before some black guys grabbed her and took her into a room in the back. I watched as about twelve other guys followed. I too followed and saw that she was going to be gang fucked by all those guys.

Each of them filled her cunt or mouth with their sperm and then it started all over again. I was allowed to watch, but not to participate in the lust. I watched as she took on two and three of them at a time. She even had her pussy filled with two black cocks at the same time, which drove her insane. They fucked her for next six hours and it was almost dawn when arrived home. By now, it was normal for me to eat her before I was allowed to fuck her ass. Her cunt was way too huge for me fill with my five inches, so I usually had her asshole, but even that has gotten huge by comparison.

My wife is a great little slut whose sex drive has climbed steadily over the years. She's now 45 and is still the best fuck around! Ask any of her lovers and they'll all tell you that she's their favorite slut!

Followers