Friday, July 23, 2010

All She Wants to do is Fuck - Sex Story

My wife Dana & I met at a college orgy. She has a way above average appetite for sex in any form. We fucked in every possible way; we even made up a few with our orgy couples.

I know Dana loves me and I her, she loves to fuck strange guy's. I had to put any jealousies away. Another male fucking my beautiful wife, because she loves to fuck the cum out of some guy's balls.

Dana will take it up the ass, pussy, between her 36C tittles and her mouth, all at the same time if the opportunity presents itself. She likes bi sex as well. Taking a double headed dildo up her cunt with another woman is a site to behold and then a cock in her ass makes her day. She loves to jack-off some guy just to watch the expressions on his face while he cums on her hand tittles.

We were grocery shopping like normal folks; having sex that day wasn't even on our minds. Dana finished her shopping and headed to the check out stand. This nice looking college kid bagging up our groceries took a shine to Dana's camel toe; he kept staring at it with a slight grin. He asked her if she needed help out with the groceries. Yes I would & your name is? he replied Tommy. I'm Dana, my husband is Denny. On the way out Dana removed her bra letting her tits go free. Tommy followed us to our van; all the while he was watching her ass cheeks.

I opened the back door of the van & Dana jumped in her top opened exposing her 36C breasts. Tommy smiled big. I knew what he was wishing. Tommy got another tit shot when Dana reached for a bag. It was a good thing we bought two weeks of groceries. It took a few minutes to load them. Dana noticed Tommy's bulge behind his zipper. I knew what was on her mind. She moved in such a way to give Tommy a great view of her nice tits. His bulge grew. Dana looked at me, and said her panties were soaked from her pheromone moisture. And said, I'm gonna fuck this guy silly!

Her nipples were like pencil erasers and as round as double AA batteries. Tommy thanked us for shopping. You're welcome Tommy I said. Dana said, It looks like you really enjoyed helping us, She pointed at his zipper. He kinda covered up his evidence of a hard-on and turned three shades of red in embarrassment.

Mam, he said, I didn't expect that to happen, it's just your body is so nicely put together. Your ass cheeks and that camel toe showing proudly Is just too much. Dana's response, Well Tommy, I feel flattered to know I can get a rise in a man Levis. That dick looks like it's under lot of trauma. Why don't you get in here & I can relieve your tension.

Dana reached his hand pulling him in the back. I shut the door behind him. Dana was naked in seconds. Dana placed her hands over her breasts pushing them together, licking her own nipples in circles. Tommy looked shocked when he was in front of her nakedness. What about him? He asked. Denny is fine. He wants me to fuck your brains out too. Dana asked him how big his dick was, I'm 5 inches he said. She looked kinda disappointed. 5 inches? Well let me take a look at that cock she said. She lowered his zipper, unbuttoned his jeans and there it was. It was 5 inches alright (soft) he quickly hardened as Dana lightly stroked his cock to its full size. 5, 6, 7, 8, damn 8 and a half inches of this delightful young man's dick laying in her hand. This was the largest dick she had ever had, I think.

Dana took some short licks of the side of his dick. Dana has ability to deep throat with ease. She took her mouth, opened wide and down it went. She had it all down her neck, but the last inch or so. Struggling she managed to get it down also. She swallowed against the back of her throat and watching the looks on Tommy's face. He was in pure ecstasy as Dana milked his dick while down her throat.

Dana noticed my dick and began softly jerking me off while she had Tommy's cock down her neck. Tommy reached up and rolled Dana's nipple in his fingers. She continued to jerk me off and sucking Tommy off. Tommy started fucking her face hard and fast. Dana took every thrust he gave her. She had this 8" cock down her neck until his balls rested on her chin. Tommy's deep penetrations, I knew he was cumming down her neck. Dana missed a couple of big gobs that landed on her chin and her nose. She took her fingers, wiping up the residual cum and sucked it from her fingers and swallowed it.

I told Dana I was about to loose my nuts. She quickly grabbed my dick swallowing it. She used her swallowing muscles to milk me as she did Tommy. I swear, Dana could suck a baseball through a garden hose. When I had finished shooting my wad down her throat we sat in the van trying to catch our breath.

Dana commented, You guy's forgot about me. I need to get my nuts off too. Let's go home where we have more room to double up on you guys. I have to have Tommy deep in my pussy. Tommy can you take a break? Go tell your boss that you'll be back in an hour. Hell yeah I can I ain't gonna pass this up!

He returned in a few minutes and we headed off. I drove while Tommy had his way with my wife in the back. Our home is fifteen minutes away from the store, so it didn't take long to get home. On the way I heard her scream, Tommy suck my wet pussy, Bite my clit. Bite me harder. Bite down on my clitoris. Dana had her eyes closed as I pulled in the garage. She was in mid orgasm tossing her head around and jerking wildly, telling him to lick her slit. Tommy rose up with his face covered in her moisture.

We went in the house, no sooner than I closed the door Dana was all over him, standing there naked with her legs spread wide. She screamed, Tommy Suck my pussy baby Suck my little nubbin hard! Tommy was on his knees licking her cunt hard, sucking on her clit. O God Tommy, I'm Gonna Cum I'm Goooing to (BANG) her orgasm hit her insides hard. Baby, Baby, I'M CUMMMING AGAINNNNN. She had a powerful climax that nearly knocked her off her feet. Dana's orgasm was the most intense orgasm I've seen her have.

As Dana's orgasm slowed and subsided, her breathing had returned somewhat close to normal. She opened her eyes to see Tommy's face covered with her female cum. We sat on the couch with Dana in the center. She had a cock in each hand, slowly stroking them back to full erection. She stood up grabbed us by the dick and led us to our bedroom. Tommy, I'm going to fuck you silly. Now get over here and take me.

Dana, quickly climbed on the bed on all fours. Tommy, I want you to take my pussy, I gotta have you deep inside me. Fuck me with that marvelous dick. Tommy looked over at me with a questioned look on his face. It's OK Tom, she just loves to fuck, go ahead take her. Dana told me when we were going thru the check-out that she was going to fuck your brains out, now give it to her, I said.

He cuddled in behind her & aimed his young meat close to her honey pot and between her labia, once Dana felt his presents, she thrust back over his cock as it penetrated her love connection. All I heard was a loud UFFFF. She began rocking on back and forth against him taking a little bit more each time. My cock became hardened just watching my wife screwing this young college kid's cock. He was deep in as his balls slapped her butt cheeks. It sounded like a cow pulling her foot out of the mud each time Tommy thrust in. Tommy grabbed her hips and rammed in hard and stayed there flexing his dick against her cervix.

As a young man that never had a woman's ass, He realized his opportunity. While banging her pussy hard he was spreading her wetness over her bung & pushing his finger in her ass. Dana literally jerked at his finger in her ass enough to extricate his dick from her poon. He quickly inserted it back in her pussy. Tommy's fingers had caused her to cum yet again. During her orgasm he removed his cock & went to her ass.

One thrust (Plop) Tommy was in. Dana, still in her orgasm gasping for air. She grabbed my dick and swallowed it. She knew I couldn't take her BJ very long with out cumming. She Screamed, Guy's, Double up on me. I want both cocks in me. She moved to her back laying on top of him, she sat on his dick facing his feet, WoW. Her wetness was easy for him to slide right in her butt. She rode him in a true cowgirl way.

Dana leaned back against his chest. Take my pussy Denny. Double up on me baby. With all that turned on nakedness in front of me, what do you think I did? Yep! I came in closer and penetrated her coochie. She yelped a little but soon recovered. Dana began rocking up, down, in, out. We got into a rhythm, Tommy & I started with one going in, one out, making her wild. She was one wild horny woman.

All of a sudden she took a deep breath, her mouth opened with no sound. Holy Shit Guy's com-on fuck me hard, Fuck Me Hard. FUCK ME I'M CUMMING OH GOD! FUCK ME LIKE A STREET SLUT; Dana was in the middle of her climax and slammed hard and fast against Tommy, driving my cock in deeper. I too soon was loosing my nuts. Let's change positions, she yelled. I got under her and penetrated her sweet pussy. Tommy aimed his dick at her puckered up bung.

I could feel the ridges of Tommy's cock thru Dana's taint. All three of us were close to orgasm, Dana went plum nuts, thrusting faster causing me to tense up. I shot my wad deep in Dana's ass. Tommy was still banging away at her snatch. Tommy, she hollered, POUND ME HARDER, I'M SO CLOSE; He increased his speed, he must have been riding against her G-spot, cause she squirted in minutes. Dana lay back, Denny Take that dick and take my pussy.

It took some maneuvering, but Tommy & I did. I got in position I slid my hardening cock into her slickness all the way too my balls. She yelped a little, but quickly recovered. Oh Yeah guy's, she sighed. Come-On FUCK ME LIKE A CRACK WHORE; We started to gang bang my pretty wife with a vengeance. She was yelling, screaming FUCK ME FUCK ME! She went into an orgasm zone with her mouth open and no sound. She wasn't even breathing. All of sudden, Dana took a deep breath. Oh God, Oh God, Oh God and it wasn't even Sunday. I'm cumming guy's Please Help me get off.

Dana was talking like a street whore, that set me off and triggered my nuts to become tight and WoW! I spewed my nuts in her pussy Tommy was pumping hard and fast. TOMMY,CUM IN SIDE CUM IN ME; Dana yelled. She tried to gather enough air to speak, gasping, Damn That was so intense. She continued huffing & puffing for oxygen trying to speak, Tommy, That dick is so nice I gotta have it again.

As we rested a while, Dana told him that she loves cock and that she would fuck him anytime. He asked, Oh really, I'm up to that. Tell ya what, I have a buddy that has a big dick! Will you fuck him too?

Yeah, Sure Dana said. Tommy made a phone call. We showered, made some drinks & walked around the house naked. (Knock knock) at the door. I opened it. There stood a tall dark skinned black man with a lighter skin black woman. Tom here? He asked. Yeah he is, Tommy. He came to the door. Denny, Dana, Denny this is Ulinda & Romon. Romon said, I'm Tom's supervisor. This is Ulinda, she is my girlfriend; This light skinned black woman was very pretty. Welcome on in. I said. happy to know you, she replied, Ya know there's a lot of people that don't like niggers.

Dana said angrily, Now there will be none of that crap in my house, there is only one race and that is the human race; They seem to be satisfied with that. Dana made some drinks & small talk with Ulinda. She asked if we smoke. I said, No we don't, but you can if you wish; She took out this bong from her purse and lit it. As the smoke filled the air. It smelled like tumble weeds burning. Romon said right to me, I hear you love to fuck; there was no bones about it. He came right out and asked if I would fuck him. she said, Well it may come to that, but don't you think it would be better to get to know each other.

she was standing there in a short bath robe, as he untied her sash he said, Fuck that; Romon slid her robe off her shoulders and it landed on the floor. He took Dana's breast in his mouth and began nursing her like a new born baby. Chills went over her body as this black dude sucked her nipple deep into his mouth. The areola was completely engulfed. He sucked her nipple softly and then drove his face hard against her tit sucking and biting her nipple, sending her body from thoughts to desires to lust after this black man. The female musk was so heavy her pussy was saturated.

I watched Romon take her body and I was smiling at her. Ulinda took her clothes off and sat to next to me. She was more attractive then I imagined. Her light tone black skin was beautiful as her naked body began to show signs of her intentions. Ulinda's smooth skin turned to dark pink around her large areola and around her darker nipples. Her snatch was covered by a patch of thick pubic hair that made her hidden surprise more intriguing. The color contrast was amazing with her beautiful naked body sitting there with her black hand around my lily white dick. (Dana is not bi, but if that was to happen it would be with her because of her beauty)

While Ulinda was removing her clothes I had noticed her luscious body and reacted to her nakedness. My dick was standing up straight and hard. Tommy was sitting on the floor slowly stroking himself. After that it didn't take long before all of us were in the buff probing, sucking and pinching each others body parts. We moved some furniture to have more room. Romon lay Dana down to the floor ever so gently while sucking her tittles. He moved on top to a 69 position with her. His huge manhood dangling in front of her mouth. Dana took him as deep as she could into her throat and began sucking his cock softly.

Romon started fucking her face with slow thrusts down her neck. Dana has never had a large cock before he was 9 to 10 inches and it looked like it was that large around. Dana's neck had never been so full of a man's dick. I heard her gagging on while trying to deep throat his man meat. she had gotten several inches of his dick down her neck. Dana's head bobbing faster taking a little more of Romon each time. Romon's eyes were rolling he was groaning loud. I knew it wouldn't be long before his eruption. Take me bitch, he said. Swallow my black cock; Romon bit down hard on her clitoris. She started cumming instantly. Her orgasm triggered Romon's balls to release its surprise. Massive streams of cum shot from his dick right down her throat. She managed to take most of his semen, though some gushed and landed on her chin, nose and a large gob stretched from her lips across her eyes and landed in her hair.

Ulinda had me laying down straddling me, cowboy style. She was bouncing wildly on me as she had Tommy down her throat. Tommy began fucking her mouth fast and hard. She was deep throating him every time he went in her throat taking every inch. Ulinda has had plenty of practice throating Romon. Ulinda began squirming side to side and down deep on me as my cock was swallowed by her hungry hairy pussy. The three of us were fucking in harmony. every time I would thrust up and penetrating her deeper, Tommy pulled out of her neck. She began yelling out loud, Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God! I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING! Oh MYGGG. FUCKKKKkkkkkk!

All of us had gotten our nuts off as we lay there in a pile of sweaty bodies, cum and sex pheromone fill the air. We had more encounters over the next few months and each one was eventful. WW MWM WMW At one point all five of us were in group sex, and watching each other masturbate.

Followers