Saturday, January 22, 2011

Persia Monir The Hot Milf - Rides The Pole Video

Persia Monir's an exotic dancer in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area and she's in fantastic shape for an over-50 lady. With a few exceptions, there are not many 50+ strippers anywhere. She works hard and fucks hard to keep in shape. She doesn't worry about a choking hazard. Persia can swallow the biggest cocks. When J Mac walks into Club SCORE, Persia gives him some tits and trim right there on the stage. The management approved it. They don't need to go into the VIP room and fuck their brains out. She can get the pole next to the pole. "I think I look the same," Persia said about being a mature sexbomb. "I haven't aged. I think I look better now than I did when I was 18. I'm not going to be old and wrinkled. I refuse. What's the point? And I've always worked out, too. Swim, try to eat right." Persia is proud to be a hot, sexy fuck and she proves it right here.




Followers