Thursday, September 2, 2010

Helpless Wife - Sex Story

My wife Joan and I have been married for 15 years and after that long I guess that it's safe to say we have no secrets from each other. Joan even knows about my little fantasy of seeing her get dressed up for a date with another man while I am left at home. In the fantasy she is doing this because we are in this man's debt as opposed to her doing it willingly. She has to dress in stockings, garters, sexy panties and bra while also putting some nice heels on for her 'date'. She then gets into a cute little dress just before he arrives and whisks away my reluctant wife. I always told Joan that she never has sex with him and returns home safely after honoring the debt but secretly in my fantasy she does get nailed by her date, who is usually my boss, a nasty old bastard in his sixties. I don't have any other fantasies like this about her so I don't know why I like this one.

We have shared other fantasies and I must admit that Joan's are pretty tame ones that involve the usual romantic female themes so mine have always appeared racier. That is the only one I have that involves another man but Joan was always less than impressed with that fantasy and I have always regretted telling it to her.

Joan is still quite a cute looking lady despite being comfortably married for so long and us having two children. She is 38 but can easily pass for younger, especially if she makes herself look nice when we go out. She is a petite 5 feet 3 inches tall but has a wonderful little waist, which accentuates her quite large and still firm breasts. She is a good-looking lady too. In fact she would perfectly fit the cute, fuckable milf category if she would only dress a little sexier and make the most of herself. You know, a nice skirt and a pair of knee-high boots, some nylons occasionally. Nothing slutty but enough to turn a head or two when we are out, which she could do with ease if she tried more often.

Anyway a while ago I was being dragged around a local department store while Joan looked for a new coat. We both had a day off in midweek so thankfully it was quiet. By chance we happened to walk through the lingerie section, which made my day of course! I decided to ask her to try something sexy on in the hope that she would buy it and make my day even better. She is usually a good natured girl but was in really high spirits after securing a promotion at work the previous week. This also meant more money and Joan decided to agree to my suggestion because she could now justify the expense. "Okay what will it be then honey?" she asked. I was so surprised that I couldn't suggest anything immediately so she told me to look while she hunted around for something that might catch her eye.

I was only a couple of rows away when my wife called to me. I turned around to see her holding up a dark red garter belt and matching panties and bra. She was giggling like a schoolgirl and I immediately put my thumbs up to indicate that it was a perfect choice. There were no other people around in our corner of the store so we attracted no attention. Or so I thought. I had turned away again and wandered a little further away when I heard a deep voice say to my wife, "Maybe you can help me? I am looking for something for my wife but I doubt that she will wear something as pretty as that". I turned around to see an old black man, probably in his late sixties talking to Joan. He wasn't a slim man and his height, which was well over six feet tall, made my wife look very small next to him.

Joan seemed a little unsure of this man at first but he introduced himself as Frank and began chatting to her. He appeared not to notice me or he was simply ignoring me. I couldn't decide which it was but it was possible that he hadn't seen me because I was several yards away. Nevertheless I was a bit annoyed that he had the nerve to approach my wife and start flirting with her. Joan, in her good mood, seemed to be okay with him talking to her and I moved a little closer to hear what was being said. For some reason I kept out of sight of this man but Joan saw me and just smiled and discreetly raised her eyes to the ceiling in mock boredom at me as Frank continued his mild flirting. He was telling her how he would love to see his wife dress in such sexy underwear but thought that she wouldn't do that now at her age. I smiled to myself as Joan started playing into his male ego when she asked, "Well you can't be older than 55 so that's hardly past it, is it? So I guess that your wife can't be that old". Frank's face lit up as she said this and he told her with some pride that he was 68 next week but he looked younger. He added that his wife was in her early sixties. "So", Joan responded, "It's your birthday next week then? I guess you are here to buy her birthday present to you. You men are so predictable", she laughed. "I don't think I'll be buying this though because my husband probably wouldn't notice if I wandered around the house all day in this outfit and some stockings".

At that point I wondered what on earth Joan was playing at because she knew I would kill to see her in that lingerie. I quickly realised that she was flirting with this old black man in front of me. I was stunned because I didn't think I would ever see anything like this in my life. I was even more stunned at Franks's response. "Well", he said, "are you a betting woman?" My wife stared and said "It depends I guess". Frank leaned forward and said "If I guess your bra size correctly then you'll grab a pair of stockings and get into that changing room to show me what that underwear your holding looks like on you… Unless you're too prudish, little wifey!" Joan looked utterly shocked and hadn't expected that remark. Neither had I to be honest but before I could decide to step in she said confidently, "You'll never get it right so do your best. You men are hopeless with this kinda stuff". Joan's face dropped the moment Frank guessed her size exactly. However she quickly composed herself in front of the smiling Frank and, knowing I was within earshot, said "I guess I am in your debt now you evil bastard. Okay you win. Come on".

Joan quickly found some white stockings and walked into the unguarded changing room with Frank right behind her. Frank checked that there was nobody inside and shut the door. I immediately got into a panic and was about to put a stop to this when I realized the door hadn't locked. I quietly crept in and peered around the partition wall by the door. I knew my wife was teaching me a lesson for my fantasy but never thought she would go this far.

Frank sat in a chair in the hallway of the changing room as my wife pulled the curtain in a booth and got changed. She knew that Frank had shut the door and must have thought I was enjoying my fantasy (or going through hell) outside. When Joan pulled back the curtain and came out she looked like sex on legs, a true little teasing married milf. The bra was pushing her breasts up and the panties and garter belt emphasized her cute waist and great little figure. The sight of her in white stockings was unbelievable and I wasn't alone in my opinion of this. Frank pulled her over and onto his lap. Joan struggled but was no match for this big old black brute. The sight of my beloved in stockings and sexy lingerie looking so small on this black monster's lap made me feel so inadequate. Frank laughed cruelly and said "stop struggling and I'll let you go in a minute. You know you are a truly gorgeous little thing and your husband must be a real wuss if he can't keep you happy". "And what would you do about it, old man?" she responded angrily. At that point Frank pulled her to him and kissed her forcefully. Joan tried to stop him but gave up after several seconds because he was just too strong.

They remained in an embrace for over half a minute and my stomach was turning over with shock and jealousy. I still felt too inadequate and weak to stop Frank though and it wasn't long before he stood Joan up and ordered her to take her bra off. It was agony watching my wife stand in stockings, garters and sexy lingerie in front of this old black man and unhook her bra for his pleasure and his demands. Here was my wife, the mother of our two children, being completely compromised in a game that had gone too far.

Frank stood up, telling her that she was a good little wife and then said that it was time she saw what a real man looked like. He dropped his pants and shorts and pulled out an appallingly large and ugly cock that must have been close to a foot long. Joan stood there looking frightened but slightly awe struck. She ran to the door and so close to where I was standing but Frank grabbed her and pulled her up onto him with ease, making her put her stocking-clad legs around his back. She begged for him to stop but he ignored her as he pulled her lacy panties to one side, lifted her up and then slid her down his mammoth shaft as she yelped her objection and pleaded for his mercy. Frank laughed at her pleas and just told her that she was black man's property now. "This is just the beginning for you baby. You'll be getting a lot more of this over time. Who knows, I might even decide to make you pregnant one day. Or maybe today!" My wife tried to pull away but it was no good. Frank bounced her up and down on his black snake as she screamed and threw her on the floor, wrapping her legs around his back and burying his unprotected black cock into my beloved wife until he came with a roar. What killed me was that shortly before he came Joan had a shattering climax and in the middle of it had said that Frank could have her as long as he didn't tell me because she didn't want me to get hurt. He laughed as she said this and this made him even rougher with her as he bullied her and thrust himself into her repeatedly. I was desolate when she gave herself up to this evil black bastard.

I had seen and heard enough so I quietly crept out of the changing room and far enough away not to be seen by Frank when he walked out shortly after. Joan appeared about 10 minutes later, fully dressed and trying to maintain her composure. She pretended as if she had just taught me a lesson by just teasing this old man in her underwear after losing the bet. However I knew differently and could see the shock in her face at having been potentially impregnated by a 67 year old negro.

As time passed I was thankful that Frank did not become the menace in my wife's life that he had threatened to be. However I knew that he hadn't disappeared completely and there were a couple of occasions over the last few months when my wife made up stories about going out with the girls that I knew were not true. The fact that on each of those occasions I saw her getting into stockings, garters and lingerie told me that the evil old negro was still stalking our lives and exerting control over my wife. I honestly don't know when it will end. At least she hasn't got pregnant. Yet.

Followers